MegaFood Vitamin D3 5000IU with K & K2MegaFood
MegaFood Vitamin D3 5000IU with K & K2MegaFood
5 in stock
MegaFood Vitamin D3 5000IU with K & K2 provides all the necessary ingredients to replenish your body’s stores of vitamin D and calcium for strong bones!
- Vitamin D3 is essential for healthy bones, immune system, and moods
- Provides 5000IU of D3 in the most absorbable form!
- Added cofactors vitamin K & K2 promote optimal absorption of vitamin D and calcium
- Without adequate vitamin D, your body doesn’t absorb enough calcium!
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy, or glyphosate residue
- Tested for 125+ herbicides and pesticides
MegaFood Vitamin D3 5000IU with K & K2 ensures you get every last beneficial drop of vitamin D! Vitamin D3 is a complicated vitamin. It is easy to deplete your stores and it can be difficult to replenish. Thankfully, MegaFood understands the complex nature of vitamin absorption! These capsules not only contain the most absorbable form of vitamin D3, but they also contain the special cofactors needed to adequately absorb it!
- Replenish your vitamin D stores the right way – with added cofactors for optimal absorption!
- Without vitamin D, your body cannot take up enough calcium to keep your bones healthy. Help maintain strong bones when you take vitamin D!
- Vitamin D is also beneficial for immune health and mood balance, supporting your body’s stress response.
- Vitamin D absorption relies on K & K2! These important cofactors ensure you’re getting the most out of your supplement!
We all know we need calcium for strong bones. Unfortunately, bone support is not as simple as eating enough calcium. Your body needs vitamin D3 to absorb that calcium. Without enough vitamin D, it doesn’t matter how much calcium you take! Your bones may still suffer.
The good news is, you can supplement with vitamin D to keep that calcium moving! Vitamin D3 5000IU with K & K2 is a wonderful way to get your daily dose of vitamin D3 without worrying about whether your body is getting enough. Calcium absorption relies on vitamin D3, but vitamin D3 absorption relies on K & K2. Talk about a complex system! Fortunately, MegaFood has it all covered with this 3-in-1 supplement to keep all the gears moving in the right direction.
There are numerous other benefits of healthy vitamin D3 levels. Vitamin D plays an important role in your body’s immune response, teeth health, and the stability and balance of your moods. Vitamin D is excellent for stress and anxiety relief, and helping your body recover from illness.
Keep your vitamin D in check with Vitamin D3 5000IU with K & K2 for reliable absorption across the board. You deserve the peace of mind that comes with proper supplementation! Say goodbye to doing the math yourself, and piecing together cofactors one by one. This easy capsule takes the guesswork out of getting your vitamin D!
If you need help picking the right vitamin D supplement for you, chat with one of our health consultants today! We’d be happy to assist you.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule anytime with food and a beverage.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin K (as phytonadione with cabbage), Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, dicalcium phosphate, ascorbyl palmitate
Does Not Contain: Glyphosate Residue
Tested for 125+ Herbicides and Pesticides
VEGETARIAN | GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | SOY-FREE
MegaFood uses a four-step approach to making real food supplements. This is what sets them apart as a brand that you can trust and love.
- REAL FOOD FROM FARMERS: Finding the best organic and sustainable farms growing the best whole foods is crucial to creating real good-for-you supplements.
- TESTING! TESTING! TESTING!: MegaFood® ingredients are tested three times throughout processing. They strive to ensure that all ingredients meet their strict purity standards.
- SLO-FOOD PROCESSING: MegaFood® mills, purees, and optimizes nutrient content. They then dehydrate the ingredients with the utmost care using their unique Slo-food Process. They believe in making the best products for your health.
- REAL FOOD + PURE = BEST FOR YOU: Real is pure, honest, no cutting corners or cutting budgets. You can take their word on it, but they have also gotten it certified and verified, just to prove it!
MegaFood is committed to real because they like the way real makes YOU feel! They also like the way it makes them feel! They work with real organic farmers and real local natural retailers. They like being a small, honest, rooted-in-real New Hampshire company. They like the feel of being real, using real, and making real.
Many people don’t think about what is going into their supplements. But that is all MegaFood thinks about!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.