MegaFood Women’s One DailyMegaFood
MegaFood Women’s One DailyMegaFood
Full Price $36.12 – $45.91
One daily multivitamin for women on the go who want nutritional support for radiant health.
- Promotes immune health and well-being*
- Supports energy and nervous system health*
- Supports healthy hormonal fluctuations*
- Provides nourishment for bones*
- Supports radiant health*
- Vegetarian, Kosher, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
Women always have a lot on their plates. The stress of fast-paced and busy lifestyles often supersedes self-care. MegaFood’s Women’s One Daily multivitamin provides foundational support for overall health and well-being for women. It’s packed with nutrients and whole-food compounds tailored to meet women’s unique physiological needs.
MegaFood Women’s One Daily delivers FoodState® Vitamins C, D and folic acid that your body needs to function optimally. It also contains 9mg of FoodState® Iron to replenish levels lost during menstruation. Trace minerals, whole-food compounds, and an herbal blend round out this multivitamin for women as an excellent support for energy, immune health, and general well-being.
- Provides 9mg of FoodState® Iron
- Protective array of carotenoids and age-defying antioxidants from colorful whole foods*
- Balancing foundational formula delivers optimal potencies of FoodState Nutrients™ and organic herbs
- 400 IU (10 mcg) of FoodState® Vitamin D supports already healthy bones*
- FoodState® B Vitamins promote healthy energy production and nervous system health*
- Supports a healthy response to changes associated with normal hormone fluctuations*
This once-a-day tablet is easy to digest and gentle, even when taken on an empty stomach. This is because MegaFood’s formulas include real food, sourced from trusted family farm partners. It contains wholesome nutritional yeast and whole-food compounds that are paired with essential vitamins and minerals. This guarantees potency, improves absorbability, and makes these multivitamins for women easier to digest.
What’s the difference between MegaFood’s Multi for Women and Women’s One Daily? Both of these multivitamins for women provide comprehensive nutrition support, but with slightly different formulas and differing deliveries. When making your selection, we’d suggest considering your individual needs as well as your preference. There is no wrong answer!
Multi for Women:
- Contains 15mg of FoodState® Iron
- Contains 800 IU (20 mcg) vitamin D
- Serving size two tablets daily
- Methylated folate and B12
Women’s One Daily:
- Contains 9mg of FoodState® Iron
- 400 IU (10 mcg) of FoodState® Vitamin D
- Serving size one tablet daily
- Non-methylated forms of B vitamins
Products that pair well with MegaFood Women’s One Daily:
- Terry Naturally Vectomega: A whole-food form of Omega 3 that supports heart, eye, mood, immune, and brain health.*
- Geronova R-Lipoic Acid: Produced using a unique stabilization process, Geronova’s Bio-Enhanced R-Lipoic Acid is a super antioxidant. It also is essential for the production of cellular energy, nerve function, healthy inflammation response, slowed aging, and healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Flora Basilica Everyday Plus 50 Billion: This high potency, multi-strain probiotic provides digestive and immune health support. Supports bacterial balance for women battling UTIs.*
Suggested Use: Take one tablet daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Vitamin A (as beta carotene with carrot)†, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid with organic orange)†, Vitamin D3 (as fermented cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol from sunflower seed)†, Vitamin K (as phytonadione with cabbage)†, Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride with S. cerevisiae)†, Riboflavin (as riboflavin with organic brown rice)†, Niacin (as niacinamide with S. cerevisiae)†, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride with S. cerevisiae)†, Folate (as folic acid with broccoli)†, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin with S. cerevisiae)†, Biotin (as biotin with organic brown rice)†, Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate with organic brown rice)†, Iron (as fermented iron bisglycinate), Iodine (as fermented iodine glycinate), Zinc (as fermented zinc bisglycinate), Selenium (as fermented selenium glycinate), Copper (as fermented copper bisglycinate), Manganese (as fermented manganese bisglycinate), GTF Chromium (as fermented chromium glycinate, nicotinate, glutamate), Molybdenum (as fermented molybdenum bisglycinate), Boron (as fermented boron triglycinate), Nourishing Herb and Food Blend: Organic Chaste Tree Berry, Fruit Phenolic Blend (Organic Whole Orange, Organic Cranberry, Organic Blueberry), Organic Astragalus Root, Organic Eleuthero Root, Organic Ashwagandha Root, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Schisandra Berry, Organic Yellow Dock Root, Organic Dandelion Leaf, Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Spring Horsetail Leaf, Organic Red Raspberry Leaf, Organic Rosemary Leaf, Organic Shiitake Mushroom Mycelium
Other Ingredients: Ferment media (organic brown rice, rice protein, autolyzed yeast extract, yeast [inactive]), microcrystalline cellulose, organic brown rice, rice protein, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, autolyzed yeast extract, hypromellose.
MegaFood uses a four-step approach to making real food supplements. This is what sets them apart as a brand that you can trust and love.
- REAL FOOD FROM FARMERS: Finding the best organic and sustainable farms growing the best whole foods is crucial to creating real good-for-you supplements.
- TESTING! TESTING! TESTING!: MegaFood® ingredients are tested three times throughout processing. They strive to ensure that all ingredients meet their strict purity standards.
- SLO-FOOD PROCESSING: MegaFood® mills, purees, and optimizes nutrient content. They then dehydrate the ingredients with the utmost care using their unique Slo-food Process. They believe in making the best products for your health.
- REAL FOOD + PURE = BEST FOR YOU: Real is pure, honest, no cutting corners or cutting budgets. You can take their word on it, but they have also gotten it certified and verified, just to prove it!
MegaFood is committed to real because they like the way real makes YOU feel! They also like the way it makes them feel! They work with real organic farmers and real local natural retailers. They like being a small, honest, rooted-in-real New Hampshire company. They like the feel of being real, using real, and making real.
Many people don’t think about what is going into their supplements. But that is all MegaFood thinks about!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.