Full Price $17.99 – $27.99
Designed to support immune function and healthy tissue development, Megafood Zinc is made from organic whole foods for maximum absorption and nutrient potency.*
- Zinc supports healthy immune function*
- Support healthy tissue development*
- Zinc supports healthy wound healing*
- Made from organic whole food ingredients
- Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
Did you know? Zinc plays a huge role in your health! Zinc supports the immune system, metabolic function, tissue development, and even wound recovery.
If you’re looking for the best zinc supplements, look no further than Megafood Zinc. Each serving will provide you with a 22.5mg dose of gluten, dairy, and soy-free zinc sourced from high-quality, natural ingredients.
- Made Using Organic Whole Food Ingredients
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Glyphosate Residue-Free
- Tested for More Than 125 Herbicides and Pesticides
- Gluten, Dairy, and Soy-Free
- Suitable for Vegans
- Certified Kosher
Designed to support the vital function of over 100 different enzymes in the body, Megafood’s Zinc supplement is a pure and potent formula made from carefully selected organic whole food ingredients including vegetables and herbs such as spinach, parsley leaf, broccoli, brown rice, and beetroot. This zinc supplement is non-GMO Project Verified, glyphosate residue-free, and tested for more than 125 harmful pesticides and herbicides.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Zinc (as fermented zinc bisglycinate), Nourishing Food Blend (Organic Spinach, Organic Parsley Leaf, Organic Carrot, Organic Broccoli, Organic Beet Root
Other Ingredients: Ferment media (organic brown rice, autolyzed yeast extract, rice protein, yeast [inactive]), silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hypromellose
MegaFood uses a four-step approach to making real food supplements. This is what sets them apart as a brand that you can trust and love.
- REAL FOOD FROM FARMERS: Finding the best organic and sustainable farms growing the best whole foods is crucial to creating real good-for-you supplements.
- TESTING! TESTING! TESTING!: MegaFood® ingredients are tested three times throughout processing. They strive to ensure that all ingredients meet their strict purity standards.
- SLO-FOOD PROCESSING: MegaFood® mills, purees, and optimizes nutrient content. They then dehydrate the ingredients with the utmost care using their unique Slo-food Process. They believe in making the best products for your health.
- REAL FOOD + PURE = BEST FOR YOU: Real is pure, honest, no cutting corners or cutting budgets. You can take their word on it, but they have also gotten it certified and verified, just to prove it!
MegaFood is committed to real because they like the way real makes YOU feel! They also like the way it makes them feel! They work with real organic farmers and real local natural retailers. They like being a small, honest, rooted-in-real New Hampshire company. They like the feel of being real, using real, and making real.
Many people don’t think about what is going into their supplements. But that is all MegaFood thinks about!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.