Natural Factors Stress-Relax® Suntheanine 125mgNatural Factors
4 in stock
Soothe your stressed mind with the help of Natural Factors Stress-Relax Suntheanine 125mg.
- Formulated with pure L-Theanine, a compound found in green tea
- Boosts GABA production in the brain, to help with restful sleep*
- Helps you feel relaxed, but focused during the day*
- Beneficial if you’re super stressed or have trouble regulating your mood*
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, artificial colors, preservatives, sweeteners
Always super fast shipping and I love the personal note with every order!
Natural Factors Stress-Relax® Suntheanine 125mg
Stresssssss. It’s something you likely deal with every day — and it can be tough to manage. If you’re looking to support your body’s natural stress response with some nutritional support, consider a supplement like Natural Factors Stress-Relax Suntheanine 125mg.
It’s full of soothing, calming compounds that help your body better handle all that stress you’re facing each day. Plus, it’s formulated with pure L-Theanine, an amino acid that’s found in green tea. Here’s why it makes an excellent addition to your wellness regimen:
- L-Theanine helps boost GABA production in your brain. GABA acts as a bit of a gatekeeper for relaxation. It helps let your brain know it’s time to chill out so you can relax enough to fall asleep.*
- It also works to reduce some of the stress hormones that are released when you’re amped up and anxious. This helps your body bounce back into a ‘normal’ state, instead of staying in that heightened, high-stress state of mind.*
- L-Theanine can improve mental focus and is especially beneficial when you need to get things done during the day. Why? Because it helps signal your body to release Alpha brain waves. They help you reach a state of mind many call ‘wakeful relaxation.’ At this time, you’re focused enough to take on any task, yet also relaxed enough to stop stressing.*
- It’s your best friend at bedtime. When we’re talking about sleep, L-Theanine helps in two main ways. First, it allows your body to relax so you fall asleep faster. And second, it helps keep your body relaxed so you sleep more soundly!*
- L-Theanine helps with mental wellness—both to help you balance your emotions and to improve your mood when you experience occasional anxiety.*
Another great way to help your body when you’re stressed and having a hard time getting restful sleep is to pay close attention to your adrenal system. Support it with a supplement like Lively Vitamin Co. Adrenal Boost. It’s full of botanicals that work to help you have a healthy stress response, including Schisandra Extract, Ashwagandha Extract, Ginseng Extract, and more.
Suggested Use: 1–2 capsules 1–2 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Suntheanine® L-Theanine
Other Ingredients: Rice powder, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), silica
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.