Natures Plus Ageloss® Sleep SupportNatures Plus
Natures Plus Ageloss® Sleep SupportNatures Plus
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Not sleeping well as you age? Natures Plus Ageloss Sleep Support will help you rediscover restful nights and deeper sleep.*
- Designed for older folks who are experiencing age-related sleep issues
- Sleep deeper and longer*
- Includes melatonin and chamomile*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Includes sleep-related vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants*
- Does not contain gluten, yeast, wheat, soy, artificial colors, artificial preservatives
Is the quality of your sleep worsening as you age? Get the rest you deserve with Natures Plus Ageloss Sleep Support!*
Did you know that it’s common for people to struggle with getting enough sleep as they age? If you’ve found that the older you get, the more you struggle to get enough zzz’s, you’re not alone! As we age, our sleep quality and duration decline. Instead of laying there awake and frustrated or just giving into groggy mornings, try a holistic approach with Natures Plus Ageloss Sleep Support!*
- Fall asleep faster*
- Get a better quality of sleep*
- Stay asleep longer*
- Wake up rejuvenated*
We know how it feels when you just can’t sleep. It’s harder to doze when we crawl in bed. When we do finally drift into deep sleep, we wake up too soon or just don’t feel refreshed. Our nights are spent tossing and turning rather than dreaming and relaxing. It can feel so miserable! End your misery with Natures Plus Ageloss Sleep Support!*
This supplement is custom made for older people with sleep troubles.* It promotes a full night of rest by helping your brain, immune system, and digestive system with sleep-generating ingredients.*
- Melatonin: 3mg melatonin per tablet. You can take a second table for even more sleep support!*
- Amino acids: 5-HTP (boosts serotonin), L-Dopa (supports dopamine)
- Sleep-inducing ingredients: ginger, cinnamon, chamomile
- Immune system: green tea, turmeric, selenium
- Antioxidants: grape seed extract, wild bilberry, blueberry
- Vitamins and minerals: calcium, magnesium
Looking for a lower dose of melatonin? We recommend trying Lively Vitamin Co. Snooze Fest (2mg melatonin)!
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults: For sleep support, take 1 tablet 30 minutes before bed once daily. For extra-strength sleep support, take 2 tablets 30 minutes before bed once daily.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Calcium (as citrate potentiated by Organic Gold Standard Algas calcareas), Magnesium (as citrate potentiated by Organic Gold Standard Algas calcareas), FIRST DAY™ Healthy Immune Response Blend — Olive Fruit (std. 10% [1.13 mg]¹ hydroxytyrosol), Green Tea (std. 12.7 mg polyphenols, 5.3 mg EGCG),¹ Acai Fruit (std. concentrate), Turmeric (std. 6.3 mg curcumin)¹ Rhodiola rosea Extract (std. min. 50%-70% [8.75 mg-12.25 mg]¹ polyphenols, 0.5% [0.9 mg]¹ salidroside, 2.3% [0.38 mg]¹ rosavins), Grape Extract (std. 40% [6.7 mg]¹ polyphenols, 10% [1.7 mg]¹ trans-resveratrol), Thione Complex™ Proprietary Blend (Glutathione, Selenium [as selenomethionine], N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Grape Seed Extract), Flamxyl™ Live Enzyme Matrix (Bromyl-7 glycosylated Bromelain Enzyme Complex [including bromelain, ananain, comosain, glycoproteins, peroxidase, phosphatase, cellulase], Serrapeptase [fibrinolytic protease enzyme], Coenzyme Q10 [ubiquinone]), Proprietary Herbal Sleep Blend Hops [Humulus Hupulus], Ginger, Cinnamon [Cinnamomum zeylanicum, C. cassia bark extract], Chamomile [Chamomilla recutita flower]), Melatonin, Melatonin Potentiating Blend – Zea mays Extract (standardized to 0.2% [67 mcg] 6 Methoxy-2[3H-benzoxazolone [6-MBOA]), Casein Decapeptides (milk protein), Mucuna pruriens (velvet bean) Extract (standardized to 15% [5 mg] L-dopa), Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract (standardized 99% [13 mg] 5-HTP), REJUVABOLIC™ Full Spectrum Antioxidant Blend — delivering >3000 Total ORAC**, ORAC 564, HORAC 1050, NORAC 36, SORAC 1287, SOAC 215 — Grape Seed Extract, Wild Blueberry, Quercetin (Sophora japonica), Trans-Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum), Wild Bilberry, Cranberry, Tart Cherry, Prune, Raspberry, Strawberry
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, Organic Gold Standard Potentiating Nutrient (Algas calcareas), silica and pharmaceutical glaze.
Does Not Contain: artificial colors, artificial preservatives
NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE | LACTOSE-FREE | BSE-FREE | YEAST-FREE | WHEAT-FREE | SOY-FREE
Natures Plus is committed to quality! This commitment has earned them the loyalty of their worldwide customers and retailers. They believe that quality control is important at every stage – from manufacturing processes to on-time in-store deliveries.
Here’s some fun facts about Natures Plus:
- They stand by their commitment to quality by using only the highest quality safe and natural ingredients.
- Can you believe that their product lines include over 1,200 vitamins and nutritional supplements?
- Believing that different people have different needs, they have developed customized nutritional products that target men, women, and children.
- An innovator in the field of supplements, Natures Plus carries out ongoing research and development to deliver effective products based on solid scientific findings.
- GMP compliant, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- Consistent reviews for compliance and safety by Quality Assurance teams.
- Natures Plus has a commitment to ongoing research and development. Every product they formulate is based on solid scientific findings.
- 100% Consumer Satisfaction Guarantee
This amazing company is working to educate a new generation of students with summer internships designed to teach them all aspects of the vitamin and supplement industry. You can watch their fun “The Intern’s Life” videos on their website.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.