Nature’s Plus Collagen PeptidesNatures Plus
Nature’s Plus Collagen PeptidesNatures Plus
Full PriceThis item is currently out of stock but is available for pre-order. Pre-orders will be charged once the item is back in stock.
Ready to embrace a more healthy, youthful you? Nature’s Plus Collagen Peptides improve energy, enhance beauty, and strengthen bones and joints so you can look and feel your best.
- Includes six types of hydrolyzed collagen peptides
- Improve skin, nail, and hair health*
- Support joint mobility and comfort*
- Include bonus enzyme blend for easy absorption
- Made from sustainable animal sources
- Does not contain gluten, milk, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybean allergens, artificial colors or preservatives
Nature’s Plus Collagen Peptides
Embrace a healthier, more vibrant you! Collagen Peptides are one of the best ways to protect and enhance full-body health both now and into your future. These peptides are a powdered form of animal-sourced protein. Our body utilizes protein to produce energy and enhance our physical capabilities. If you live an active lifestyle or need an extra pep in your step, Nature’s Plus Collagen Peptides are exactly what you’re looking for!
Did you know that collagen makes up 25-35% of our body’s protein content? It is single-handedly the most abundant protein in the body, and is the primary substance that holds our connective tissues — and everything else — all together.
Collagen is naturally produced in the body, but as we age, its production decreases. This is the reason why we tend to see wrinkles and achy knees as we get older. But it’s not age — it’s just a lack of collagen!
Nature’s Plus Collagen Peptides feature grass-fed beef, sustainably-caught fish, and cage-free eggshell membrane. How does it work? The magic is all in the collagen types. While most collagen supplements are made with only one or two types of collagen, this collagen supplement contains six!
Each of these collagen types is rich in essential amino acids that work synergistically to support your full-body health from beauty to gut and beyond:
- Type I: Improves skin elasticity*
- Type II: Strengthens joints and boosts immune defenses*
- Type III: Nourishes skin, blood, and organ health*
- Type IV: Stimulates the production of cells*
- Type V: Supports tendons and skin while strengthening the immune system*
- Type X: Enhances joints, bones, muscles, and hair*
These collagen peptides are perfect for anyone wanting to look and feel their best with ease. It’s never too early to start taking them! Whether you entered the world twenty years ago or sixty, the benefits of collagen are yours for the taking.
One thing that sets Nature’s Plus Collagen Peptides apart from other collagen products is its bioavailability. It features a bonus enzyme boosting blend made from papaya fruit to maximize absorption.
Another bonus? It’s easy to take. You can easily mix it into water, or even into your morning smoothie or coffee — no blender required! It’s unsweetened, unflavored, and contains no unpleasant aftertaste.
Now that’s good, clean fun!
Suggested Use: Add 1 heaping scoop (10.5 g) or 2 heaping scoops (21 g) of Collagen peptides powder to 8 fl. oz. of water, juice or a hot or cold liquid or recipe of your choice.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 heaping scoop (10.5 g) or 2 heaping scoops (21 g)
Servings Per Container: 56 or 28
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Grass-Fed Beef Collagen, Fish Collagen, Chicken Collagen and Eggshell Membrane Collagen Concentrate (includes Types I, II, III, IV, V, X), Collagen Enzymes – Collagen Boosting Enzyme Blend (Collagenase [Proteases, Serrapeptase])
Contains egg and fish.
Natures Plus is committed to quality! This commitment has earned them the loyalty of their worldwide customers and retailers. They believe that quality control is important at every stage – from manufacturing processes to on-time in-store deliveries.
Here’s some fun facts about Natures Plus:
- They stand by their commitment to quality by using only the highest quality safe and natural ingredients.
- Can you believe that their product lines include over 1,200 vitamins and nutritional supplements?
- Believing that different people have different needs, they have developed customized nutritional products that target men, women, and children.
- An innovator in the field of supplements, Natures Plus carries out ongoing research and development to deliver effective products based on solid scientific findings.
- GMP compliant, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- Consistent reviews for compliance and safety by Quality Assurance teams.
- Natures Plus has a commitment to ongoing research and development. Every product they formulate is based on solid scientific findings.
- 100% Consumer Satisfaction Guarantee
This amazing company is working to educate a new generation of students with summer internships designed to teach them all aspects of the vitamin and supplement industry. You can watch their fun “The Intern’s Life” videos on their website.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.