Nature’s Way Sambucus Immune LozengesNature's Way
Nature’s Way Sambucus Immune LozengesNature's Way
Nature’s Way Sambucus Immune Elderberry Lozenges will help keep your immune system strong as you fight off seasonal illnesses.*
- Eases symptoms of seasonal cold and flu*
- Improves immune function and promotes faster recovery time*
- Eases sore throats*
- Contains an impressive array of nutrients and antioxidants*
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy for immune support. These days, elderberry is now a well-recognized supplement throughout the USA and Europe for its ability to support and strengthen the immune response, ease symptoms, and promote quick recovery times.
In Sambucus Immune Elderberry Lozenges, however, Nature’s Way has compounded the powerful effects of the elderberry by pairing it with other immune-supportive nutrients and whole plant extracts.
- Echinacea Extract (stem, leaf, flower): Echinacea is one of the most well-known and popular herbs for helping boost the immune system for recovery from seasonal colds and flu. It helps to improve and strengthen the immune response as you combat infections, helps to reduce inflammation, and speed recovery. It boasts an impressive array of active compounds, such as caffeic acid, alkamides, phenolic acids, rosmarinic acid, polyacetylenes and is loaded with antioxidants.*
- Black Elderberry Extract: Our primary ingredient and the powerhouse in our elderberry lozenges! Elderberry strengthens the immune system, helps to ease symptoms related to illness (especially in the sinuses, throat, and lungs), and promotes faster recovery. Nature’s Way® Standardized Sambucus in these elderberry lozenges is made from the full-spectrum black elderberry extract.*
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a vital micronutrient essential to good health. But it is also a potent antioxidant that contributes to immune defense by supporting various cellular functions in the immune system. Vitamin C will help your body fight off infection and support recovery.*
- Zinc: This mineral isn’t well-known, but it certainly should be. Zinc keeps the immune system strong and its defenses up and promotes quick recovery from illness.
Nature’s Way Elderberry
Nature’s Way sources their elderberries from the foothills of Austria, where growers harvest a particular type of elderberry — the Haschberg variety. These elderberries contain elevated levels of naturally-occurring anthocyanins, a key contributor to the health benefits associated with elderberries.
Grown in nutrient-rich soil at the optimal altitude of 300-700 meters and carefully tended by growing using traditional methods, these elderberry trees produce some of the best quality elderberries in the world. All elderberries are hand-picked for optimal ripeness and quality.
- Standardized, bioavailable extract with confirmed activity within the body through third-party testing
- From a unique cultivar of black elderberries that offer a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
- Full-spectrum, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
Pop this delicious elderberry supplement in your mouth and allow the lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. Adults can take up to 4 lozenges daily, while kids should take up to 2. Enjoy!
- Adults: Take 1 lozenge as needed up to 4 times daily.
- Children 5 years of age and older: Take 1 lozenge as needed 1-2 times daily.
- Not recommended for individuals with autoimmune conditions.
- Persons with allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family, including ragweed, should use this product with caution.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children — this is a choking hazard!
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 lozenge
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Vitamin C, Zinc, Proprietary Blend of Black Elder (Sambucus nigra L.) Extract (berry) standardized to BioActives® from 6.4 g of premium cultivar elderberries; Echinacea purpurea (stem, leaf, flower)
Other Ingredients: sucrose, fructose, silica, magnesium stearate, natural flavor
Does Not Contain: artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, dairy products, eggs, gelatin, gluten, peanuts, soy, wheat, yeast
About Nature's Way
In 1968, Tom Murdock was desperately searching for a way to improve his wife’s failing health. They tried all the conventional options without any success. Finally, Tom turned to the traditional medicine of Native American’s and the healing power of plants.
His wife’s health improved and she lived another 25 years. Aside from this victory, Tom’s journey led to a massive herbal renaissance in the USA, and the founding of Nature’s Way. Tom Murdock began Nature’s Way with only 8 products. Now, 50 years later, Nature’s Way is considered one of the best supplement brands, with over 1,000 product offerings.
Their company continues to be rooted in traditional herbal medicine, while partnering with modern science in order to create the best quality products possible.
Nature’s Way motto:
At Nature’s Way, we believe that Nature has given us the foundation to be our healthiest selves. It’s why it is our mission to provide products that harness the best nature has to offer, embrace the wisdom of traditional health practices, and evolve to support modern health needs. Through this commitment you can feel confident of the quality and care that we put in every Nature’s Way product.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.