Nature’s Way Sambucus Immune SyrupNature's Way
Nature’s Way Sambucus Immune SyrupNature's Way
15 in stock
8 fluid ounces
An immune-boosting supplement for kids and adults, Sambucus Immune Elderberry Syrup can help prevent illness and speed recovery after you’ve caught an infection.&
- Supports and strengthens immune function*
- Powerful blend of immune-supportive plant compounds and nutrients*
- Designed to ease symptoms of illness*
- Helps to speed recovery from seasonal cold and flu*
- For children and adults
- Delicious natural berry-flavored syrup (dosage cup included)
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, peanuts, artificial colors
Elderberry has been used in traditional medicine all over the world, from Ancient Egypt to Native American medicine, to wide use throughout Europe. Its rich history is rooted in its unique role as a winter remedy for seasonal illness and its ability to promote healing and recovery.*
The primary ingredient in this immune-boosting syrup is elderberry, which is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. But this elderberry syrup contains more than just the powerful supportive benefits of elderberry! It also contains zinc, Vitamin C, propolis, and Echinacea Extract. Together, they create a powerhouse of immune-boosting properties!
- Black Elderberry Extract: Elderberry excels as an immune response stimulant and strengthener. It helps to ease symptoms of colds and flu, such as sinus congestion, fever, inflammation, headaches, and more. It promotes quick recovery and is packed to the brim with powerful antioxidants that fight against disease and oxidative damage within the body.*
- Echinacea Extract: Arguably the most well-known herb for immune support, echinacea has earned its reputation. It stimulates the body as it battles against invading infection and can shorten the duration of illness after you’ve caught something. It also helps to ease excess inflammation related to illness.*
- Propolis: Did you know that bees make more than just honey and beeswax? They also create a sticky substance called propolis that has more than 200 active ingredients with antiviral, antiseptic, anti-fungal, and antimicrobial properties. It’s a powerhouse of nutrients and healing and offers general health for the whole body.*
- Vitamin C: This antioxidant helps to strengthen your body’s natural defenses by protecting cells from the damage of free radicals and oxidative stress. Vitamin C is involved in many parts of the immune system. It encourages the production of white blood cells and helps them function more effectively while protecting them from damage.*
- Zinc: Zinc is a trace element for immune modulation. It helps boosts the defenses against illness. Zinc is required to activate T-cells, which help to control and regulate the immune response.*
Nature’s Way Elderberry
Harvested from the foothills of the Styrian region of Austria, where the nutrient-rich soil and optimal altitude (300-700 meters) create potent berries. These elderberries, of the Haschber variety, contain elevated levels of naturally-occurring anthocyanins, which are a key contributor to the health benefits associated with elderberries.
- Standardized, bioavailable extract with confirmed activity within the body through third-party testing
- From a unique cultivar of black elderberries that offer a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
- Full-spectrum, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
Each and every elderberry tree is carefully tended by growers trained in traditional, time-honored methods. All elderberries are hand-picked for optimal ripeness and quality.
For Daily Maintenance
- Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (tsp) (10 mL) daily.
- Children Ages 7 and older: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use
- Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) twice daily.
- Children Ages 7 and older: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) twice daily.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. Not recommended for individuals with autoimmune conditions. Persons with allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family, including ragweed, should use this product with caution.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon
Servings Per Container: Varies
Ingredients: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Zinc (as zinc gluconate), Properietary Blend containing: Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extract; Propolis, Black Elder (Sambucus nigra L.) Extract (berry) standardized to BioActives® from 3.2 g of premium cultivar elderberries per teaspoon
Other Ingredients: Fructose, purified water, glycerin, natural flavor, preservatives to maintain freshness (citric acid, potassium sorbate)
Does Not Contain: artificial colors
GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | PEANUT-FREE
In 1968, Tom Murdock was desperately searching for a way to improve his wife’s failing health. They tried all the conventional options without any success. Finally, Tom turned to the traditional medicine of Native American’s and the healing power of plants.
His wife’s health improved and she lived another 25 years. Aside from this victory, Tom’s journey led to a massive herbal renaissance in the USA, and the founding of Nature’s Way. Tom Murdock began Nature’s Way with only 8 products. Now, 50 years later, Nature’s Way is considered one of the best supplement brands, with over 1,000 product offerings.
Their company continues to be rooted in traditional herbal medicine, while partnering with modern science in order to create the best quality products possible.
Nature’s Way motto:
At Nature’s Way, we believe that Nature has given us the foundation to be our healthiest selves. It’s why it is our mission to provide products that harness the best nature has to offer, embrace the wisdom of traditional health practices, and evolve to support modern health needs. Through this commitment you can feel confident of the quality and care that we put in every Nature’s Way product.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.