Nordic Naturals Postnatal Omega-3Nordic Naturals
Nordic Naturals Postnatal Omega-3Nordic Naturals
1 in stock
Recover with vitality! Postnatal Omega-3 gives nursing mothers and their babies the nutrients they need for optimal wellness after birth.
- Award-winning omega-3 supplement for mother and baby after birth
- Enhances immunity*
- Promotes a positive mood*
- Supports body composition*
- Made from 100% wild-caught sardines and anchovies
- Fresh lemon flavor delivered in easy-to-swallow softgels
- High-dose omega-3s (1120 mg) + Vitamin D3 (1000 IU)
- Does not contain gluten, milk derivatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors
We know – you want the very best for your baby. With Nordic Naturals Postnatal Omega-3, you’re getting just that. It’s the best nutrition of the best quality, for promoting the best health and wellness.
This Postnatal Omega-3 from Nordic Naturals is the proud winner of two awards: Taste for Life’s Women’s Essentials Awards and Better Nutrition’s Best of Supplements Award. Made from 100% wild-caught anchovies and sardines, the omega-3 supplement is third-party tested, ensuring it’s of the highest quality all the way from the arctic sea right down to the tasty soft gel.
That’s right — tasty! The soft gels go down with a refreshing natural lemon flavor. No fishy burps or aftertaste here! This wellness-enriching Nordic Naturals Postnatal Omega-3 contains the following:
- EPA (586 mg): EPA is a well-researched omega-3 fatty acid known to reduce the severity of depression and support a positive mood. A healthy fat, EPA contains unique properties that support healthy postpartum weight management, balance metabolism, and even boost energy.*
- DHA (456 mg): DHA omega-3 fatty acid is an ultra-nourishing nutrient that’s critical for a healthy brain, and especially the brain of a newborn infant. DHA helps build a strong foundation for your nursing baby’s neurological development, cognitive function, and eye and organ health.*
- Vitamin D3 (1000 IU): Vitamin D3 helps boost immune system function and encourages strong, healthy growth for baby, and a smooth recovery for mom. The powerful antioxidant works synergistically with the omega-3s to support healthy bones, organs, and tissues for both mom and baby.*
Suggested Use: Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 soft gels
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Total Omega-3s EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), Other Omega-3s
Other Ingredients: purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, natural lemon flavor), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol (antioxidant), vitamin D3 (olive oil, cholecalciferol), rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
Does Not Contain: artificial colors or flavors
NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE | MILK DERIVATIVE-FREE | THIRD-PARTY PURITY TESTED
Nordic Naturals is world-recognized for their commitment to delivering the world’s safest and most effective supplements. All of their products are research supported, expertly formulated, rigorously tested and proven to be effective. Best of all, they also taste great!
Nordic Naturals products are regularly selected for use in clinical studies by Stanford, UCLA, and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center due to their purity, freshness, and concentrated omega-3 levels. All of their fish oils are Friend of the Sea (FOS) Certified to guarantee that the fish they use come from healthy fisheries. These fish are sourced in line with strict standards for fishing method, by-catch reduction, and social accountability.
Nordic Naturals headquarters is located in California and is LEED Gold-certified to minimize environmental impact. Their plant in Arctic Norway is powered entirely by unused fats from the fish oil production process!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.