1 in stock
60 Gradual Release Capsules
Made from wild-harvested herbs, these oregano oil capsules powerfully support immune and digestive health, as well as the hormonal system, skin, and more.*
- Powerfully supports immune and digestive health*
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Supports liver and gallbladder*
- Made from hand-picked, wild herbs from the Mediterranean mountains
North American Herb and Spice OregaBiotic
OregaBiotic is an oregano oil supplement in a highly specialized, slow-release form. It contains a multiple spice oil complex. Each ingredient is carefully selected for its ability to support overall immune and digestive health. Emulsified in organic beeswax, these oregano oil capsules slowly release throughout the entire gastrointestinal tract to the colon.
North American Herb and Spice’s highly sophisticated oregano oil supplement is hand-picked and ethically harvested. There is no corruption from genetically modified plants or poisonous pesticides. Only original, wild, high-mountain P73 oregano and other pure, potent herbal oils are included in this product!
- Bay Leaf: Wild bay has been used in medicine and cooking for centuries. This natural plant medicine contains a potent germicide, which is a frequent key component of immune-supporting supplements. Bay leaf extract helps to support a healthy liver and intestinal function. It will also help to boost the production of the protective enzyme, glutathione peroxidase.
- Black Seed Oil: This oil supports many vital bodily processes, including the digestive system, the immune system, and cardiovascular system. It also provides specific nourishment and support for the kidneys, hormonal system, and the skin, thanks to its rich supply of Vitamin E, sterols, sterols, and vital Omega-3s, -6s, and -9s.
- Cumin: This well-loved spice has a place in many kitchens throughout the world, but few know that it got its start there for more than its warming flavor. This spice is highly potent and supportive of overall health. It’s rich in trace minerals, such as bismuth, gold, iridium, and platinum, which sounds like something out of a sci-fi film, but actually plays a role in healthy cells. Cumin also provides anti-mold, anti-fungal, and germicide properties.
- Fenugreek: Offering a number of key health properties, fenugreek is probably best known for its support for general female health. It helps support healthy mensural cycles, encourages breast milk production for nursing mothers, and helps support healthy ovaries. It also supports healthy skin and is gently soothing for digestion.
- Sage: A powerful plant with a long history of use, wild sage contains a rich array of volatile oils, minerals, vitamins, flavonoids, and phenolic acids. It’s especially rich in rosmarinic acid, which supports respiratory function.
Suggested Use: Take two capsules daily with meals or as often as necessary.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Proprietary blend in organic extra virgin olive oil, black seed oil and beeswax, Wild oregano oil (P73), Cumin oil, Wild sage oil, Wild bay leaf oil
Other Ingredients: cellulose (vegi caps)
North American Herb and Spice believes nourishment from raw, whole foods is the key to optimal health. This company was founded in 1999 by Judy Kay Gray, MS, to develop unique products from naturally powerful plant ingredients.
They believe in taking the extra step to source product ingredients responsibly from the remote mountains of the Mediterranean to the valleys and rivers of the Amazon rainforest. Wild, hand-picked herbs and spices are the foundation of their products. The end result? A series of products that are some of the most pure and powerful herbal extracts made from pesticide-free, chemical-free, and solvent-free ingredients.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.