Full Price $25.59
Support urinary tract health and healthy bladder function with this quality D-Mannose supplement.
- May help ease some symptoms of active UTIs*
- Supports healthy bladder tissues*
- Helps deter future bladder or urinary tract infections*
- Encourages lower blood sugar levels*
- Boosts liver health*
NOW Foods D-Mannose 500mg
NOW Foods D-Mannose 500 mg capsules & powder is a powerful supplement created specifically to cleanse the bladder and prevent infections. But what is D-Mannose? Why is it helpful?
D-mannose is a simple sugar used by the body to cleanse the urinary tract. This means that it helps clear out the bacteria responsible for urinary tract infections (UTIs). Because it helps to increase UT health, this nutrient may also help prevent them from re-occurring in the future.
These UTI supplements work by metabolizing in the body in small amounts before being passed into the bladder for elimination. The D-Mannose then leaves the body through urine, thus not causing any issues with blood sugar regulation.
- Reduces the Chance of UTIs: Cleanses the urinary tract
- Promotes Healthy Bladder Lining: Supports normal urinary tract function
- Supports Blood Sugar Regulation: Yes
- Boosts Liver Function: Slows down protein loss in the body
In addition to acting as a powerful supplement for UTIs, Now Foods D-Mannose may help with symptoms of carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome. The disease makes the body excrete protein too quickly through the intestine. The D-Mannose powder slows down the excretion, thus helping the liver work more efficiently.
If you’re looking for the best D-Mannose supplement, NOW Foods D-Mannose 500 mg capsules & powder is a potent option that is not only quality assured by GMP but is also a Taste for Life Essentials Award Winner. Their D-Mannose supplement is made of non-GMO ingredients and free of common allergens.
- Capsule: Take 3 capsules 1 to 3 times daily. Take with water or unsweetened juice, such as unsweetened cranberry juice.
- Powder: Take 1 level teaspoon 1 to 2 times daily. Take with water or unsweetened juice, such as unsweetened cranberry juice.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. For adults only. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Capsule Details & Ingredients
- Serving Size: 3 Veg Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 40
- Ingredients: D-Mannose
- Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Rice Flour, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide
Powder Details & Ingredients
- Serving Size: 1 Level Teaspoon (approx. 2 g)
- Servings Per Container: about 43
- Ingredients: Organic D-Mannose
- Other Ingredients: None
NOW has been a leading force in the natural products industry since 1968 — long before healthy foods and natural supplements were popular! They’ve developed their brand into one of the most commonly known supplement brands. Their goal is to provide natural supplements and health foods at affordable prices so that everyone can enjoy the benefits.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.