NP Herbal Adrenal FormulaNP
NP Herbal Adrenal FormulaNP
Support your adrenal glands with a blend of natural herbal extracts that nourish, strengthen, and rejuvenate.*
- Packed with nutrients that uniquely support adrenal gland health*
- Adaptogenic herbs help the body and brain cope with stress*
- Helps balance stress hormones*
- Promotes better focus and mental energy*
- Improves sleep quality*
Our country is dealing with a surge in health problems — and many of them are related to chronic stress. Thanks to the high-paced lifestyle of modern US culture, nearly everyone suffers from consistently high levels of stress.
Unfortunately, ongoing stress directly contributes to many serious health issues, such as heart disease, cancer risk, digestive issues, immune deficiencies, fatigue, and more. Every system in the body is compromised and undermined by high cortisol levels that result from chronic stress.
We may not be able to expect to free ourselves from stress — but we CAN boost our bodies’ ability to deal with it. Adaptogenic herbs are a great way to give our bodies the nutritional support needed to energize, calm, and balance. All adaptogenic herbs, such as those in this tailored blend, can help to lower cortisol levels and help us better ‘adapt’ to physical and mental stressors.
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract: This herb is calming for frazzled nerves and provides neuroprotective properties. It also supports the immune system.
- Ashwagandha (Root) Extract: Backed by extensive studies, ashwagandha is helpful in supporting healthy aging, hormonal balance, and improves brain function and the stress response.
- Holy Basil Extract: A wonderful herb that gently supports nearly every system in the body, Holy Basil is particularly helpful in calming stress and balancing stress hormones. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years.
- Astragulus Extract: Immune boosting and rejuvenating, astragalus is a powerfully supportive herb for boosting the immune system. It also helps to ease fatigue and some symptoms of seasonal allergies.
- Maca Root Extract: This herb supports the brain, helping to improve memory, cognition, focus, and more. It’s also helpful in balancing hormones for both men and women.
Take two capsules daily or as suggested by your health care provider.
For adult use only.
Caution: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking prescription medications do not take this supplement for consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Rhodiola Rosea Extract (min 3% Rosavins by HPLC), Ashwagandha Extract (Root) (min 5% Withanolides by HPLC), Holy Basil Extract, (Tulsi Extract, leaves, Ocimum Tenuiflorum), (min 2.5% Ursolic Acid by HPLC), Astragalus Extract (min 0.8% Astragaloside by HPLC), Maca Root Extract (Organic, min 8% Glucosinolate by HPLC)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Brown Rice, Magnesium Stearate
Does Not Contain: Sugar, Gluten, Soy, Sodium, Artificial Colors, Artificial Preservatives
Non-irradiated | Non-GMO
NP is a family owned business that has been creating exceptional wellness products for over a decade. They focus on finding the best formulas, made with the highest quality nutrients. NP only allows vetted and authorized dealers to sell their products to ensure that every customer receives expert advice and service.
NP’s entire line of products is pharmaceutical grade capsules and bottled in signature amber glass, as opposed to conventional plastic, for health and environmental safety.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.