NutriGold Triple Strength Omega-3 Fish OilNutriGold
Full Price $20.99 – $56.24
Triple Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil features 2,100 mg of exceptionally pure EPA and DHA per serving, concentrated from cold-water fish sustainably sourced off the coast of Alaska.
- Whole-food form for easy absorption
- Pure, clean source from cold-water fish in the Atlantic
- Omega-3s in triglyceride form for maximized use
- Optimal 3:1 EPA to DHA ratio
- 80%+ omega-3 concentration
- Does not contain gluten, soy, milk, corn, egg, peanut, shellfish
- Manufactured without magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, chemical preservatives
NutriGold Triple Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil
With more than 80% omega-3 concentration, NutriGold Triple Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil is a pure and potent supplement made from wild-caught sustainably-sourced Alaskan pollock. It’s crafted in the triglyceride form for maximum absorption.
Why does this matter? Most Omega-3 fatty acid supplements are found in the ethyl ester form. In this method, the fatty acids (EPA & DHA) are esterified to an ethanol backbone. This makes them more difficult for the body to utilize than the triglyceride form. In this fish oil omega-3, however, pure sourcing meets pristine manufacturing, to result in a fish oil supplement that’s easy to absorb and utilize for maximum effects.
- Supports Healthy Pregnancy: Omega 3’s essential for the healthy growth and development of babies. They’re also supportive for expecting moms, providing essential nutrients used throughout the whole body.
- Helps Maintain Cardiovascular Function: Delivered in triglyceride form, NutriGold’s Triple Strength Fish Oil Omega-3 could potentially help reduce blood pressure, plaque buildup, and the formation of blood clots. It may also help to boost good cholesterol levels!
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Fatty acids help the body to naturally reduce unhealthy levels of inflammation and provide lubrication for joints.
- May Boost Cognition: Omega-3 fatty acids are an essential part of your brain! Fish oils may help improve brain function in people with memory problems, such as those with Alzheimer’s disease or other cognitive impairments.
That’s not all that omega-3’s can provide, though. Researchers believe that omega 3 may help in the development of hand-eye coordination as well as visual development in infants. Other studies suggest that fatty acids could reduce the risk of allergies too!
Have questions? Get in touch with our team by clicking on the bottom right of your screen to start a live chat. Alternatively, you can pick up the phone and give us a call today!
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 softgels daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Purified Fish Oil (from Alaska Pollock), Total Omega-3 Fatty AcidsΩ, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid), Other Omega-3s
Other Ingredients: Softgel shell (kosher bovine gelatin, vegetable glycerin, water), non-GMO mixed tocopherols
Contains a fish derivative (Alaska Pollock oil)
NutriGold is a family-owned, mission-driven, wellness company powered by integrity. Their mission is to help people in our communities and around the world, with a goal to help educate and empower consumers to make informed decisions.
This amazing company is dedicated to making thoughtful, honest-to-goodness products that can improve and nourish health, and to do it in ways that respect and protect our planet. Avoiding additives, preservatives and fillers that have the potential to harm, NutriGold strives to consistently exceed established requirements for good manufacturing guidelines. They even voluntarily test all products in a third-party lab for purity, potency, and safety.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.
Confident source of pure product advertised.