Plant Therapy Ear Relief KidSafe Essential OilPlant Therapy
6 in stock
10 ml (1/3 fluid ounce)
Help clear up your little one’s discomfort with Ear Relief, a blend of essential oils for earaches and ear congestion.
- Helps to clear congestion in the ear*
- Calm irritation and discomfort*
- Natural remedy for ear issues*
- Helps your child stay relaxed throughout the night*
- Cleansing for the ear*
Plant Therapy Ear Relief KidSafe Essential Oil
Children are particularly susceptible to ear infections, congestion in the ears, and other forms of ear issues. If your child has ever experienced these problems, you know firsthand how miserable it can be for everyone.
Plant Therapy Ear Relief was developed to be a synergistic essential oil blend that can help to ease ear congestion and discomfort. Developed by Robert Tisserand specifically to be safe and helpful for children ages 2-10, this kid safe blend can be used with anyone in the family when ear-issues arise.
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh herbal and a light floral bouquet
- Kid Safe: Yes
Ear Relief contains congestion-clearing Rosalina essential oil, cleansing Tea Tree and Palmarosa, and soothing Chamomile and Lavender. Together, this blend of essential oils for ear issues offers gentle relief for ear problems.* Just a few drops, and everyone will soon have smiles back on their faces.
Plant Therapy Ear Relief KidSafe Essential Oil Contains:
- Lavender Essential Oil: This popular essential oil soothes irritation and discomfort, stimulates healing, and helps to increase circulation.*
- Rosalina Essential Oil: This gentle oil packs a powerful punch when it comes to easing skin irritation and issues. It helps clear away microbes and bacteria while remaining exceptionally safe on sensitive skin.*
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Tea tree is one of the most well known essential oils for conquering microbes and bacteria, but it is also one of the best essential oils for earache and congestion because it can help to clear up ear infections! Its natural bacteria-killing properties help stimulate healing and help to reduce the discomfort associated with ear infections.*
- Palmarosa Essential Oil: This essential oil helps to inhibit bacteria growth while remaining incredibly gentle and safe on delicate tissues. It also helps skin cells stay hydrated and healthy while stimulating cell growth.*
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil: This oil will calm irritated, red skin and soothe discomfort and swelling. This helps to allow congestion to be removed and eases the ache that’s causing your child upset.*
Suggested Use: Apply 1-3 drops on the outside of the ear and gently massage the area in front of the ear and down towards the neck. If irritation or congestion still persists, try applying 1-2 drops of Ear Relief to a small wad of cotton and gently insert partially into the ear, then gently apply 1 drop of Ear Relief to the area in front of the ear.
For an alternative method, tilt head sideways and apply 1-2 drops into the ear twice a day or as needed. Keep head tilted for at least 2 minutes after application or gently place a cotton in ear to keep drops in. Slightly warm the oil before application by sealing the bottle in a plastic bag and immersing it in warm water.
Note: Do not store with bulb dropper in the bottle. After every use, replace with original cap and orifice reducer. You can expect a shelf life of 9-12 months under proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration is recommended.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Check with your doctor before using to make sure the eardrum is not perforated before using any drops in the ear. If there are tubes in the ear, please check with your doctor before use.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Ingredients: Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Ericifolia (Rosalina) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.
Bought for my granddaughter.