Plant Therapy Forest Friends DiffuserPlant Therapy
Plant Therapy Forest Friends DiffuserPlant Therapy
This adorable essential oil diffuser for kids has interchangeable animal ears and customizable time, music, and lighting settings.
- Perfect, playful diffuser for kids’ room aromatherapy
- Three different interchangeable ears (fox, bunny, and bear)
- Plays music, with three sound level options
- Choice of purple, blue, or candlelight night-light settings
- Intended for up to 484 square foot areas
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Cold-air diffusion
This playful animal diffuser is a fun, practical way to get your kids interested in aromatherapy and enjoying the wonderfully beneficial and supportive powers of essential oils. Made with three interchangeable ears, this charming Forest Friends essential oil diffuser for kids is perfect for making aromatherapy easy and fun for everyone! Turn the diffuser into a feisty fox, a sweet rabbit, or an adorable bear.
This diffuser also features a music setting to play a gentle lullaby, and a range of purple, blue, and candlelight night light settings for the perfect combination, every night. Select time settings for break periods between diffusing or until the automatic shut-off occurs when the water is drained.
Plant Therapy’s diffuser for kids is made of plastic and silicone that’s safe to be around kids. It holds up to 145mL (4.9 fluid ounces) of water and is designed to cover up to a 484-square foot area. Forest Friends diffuser uses cold diffusion, which means no chemicals or heat — just purely diffused essential oils. Because it’s cold diffused, all the essential oils retain their pure, natural benefits and chemical profile.
Quick Essential Oil Recipe for Kids: Sweet Sleep
Pick out which ears your kids like best and affix them to your diffuser. Fill your essential oil diffuser for kids to the full mark on the inside water compartment. Add one drop each of Lavender Essential Oil, Roman Chamomile Essential Oil, Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil, Mandarin Essential Oil, and Clary Sage Essential Oil. Turn on your diffuser, your music, and your night light – you’re ready for sleepy cuddles!
You can tailor your use to your needs, but generally speaking, we’d recommend adding 1-3 drops of essential oil per 50mL (1.69 fluid ounces) of water. Very gentle essential oils can be used at greater proportions.
If your children are ages 10 or younger, please remember to only choose kid-safe essential oils for use around them! Some essential oils are too strong and can be harmful for little bodies. We offer a whole range of Plant Therapy KidSafe synergy blends that have been designed to be safe and helpful for kids ages 10 and under.
How to Use Your Forest Friends Diffuser
After the device has been plugged into the power outlet, the device will be in STANDBY mode.
Mist & Time Button
- Press the button once and the unit is turned ON. The default time is 30 minutes, indicated by the “1” green LED light.
- Press the button a second time and the working time is set to be 15 seconds on and 30 seconds off until out of water, indicated by the “2” green LED light.
- Press the button for the third time and the working time is set to be 15 minutes on and 30 minutes off until out of water, indicated by the “3” green LED light.
- Press the button a fourth time to switch the diffuser OFF.
- The default rotating lights setting will start automatically while the device is in MIST mode.
- Press the Light button a first time to switch to “light blue”.
- Press the Light button a second time to switch to “candlelight”.
- Press the Light button a third time to switch to “purple light”.
- Press the Light button a fourth time to switch the light OFF.
* LIGHT mode can operate independently as a Night Light function by directly pressing the LIGHT button during the STANDBY mode *
- The music will start automatically while the device is in MIST mode.
- There are three different sound volumes, keep pressing to adjust the volume (LOW, MEDIUM and HIGH) or turn OFF the music by pressing the button four times.
* MUSIC mode can operate independently as a Music Box function by directly pressing the MUSIC button during the STANDBY mode *
Caution: Do not allow children to use or diffuse essential oils without adult supervision. Always ensure you use only kid-safe essential oils around children. Do not leave electronics unattended. Use only as directed per instructions.
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.