Plant Therapy Germ Destroyer KidSafe Essential OilPlant Therapy
Full Price $9.95 – $12.95
This blend of antibacterial essential oils boosts the immune health of your whole family, while helping to conquer congestion, coughing, and the discomfort of a cold and flu.
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Stimulates immune response following an infection*
- Eases congestion and coughing*
- Stimulates the digestive system*
- Supports respiratory health*
Plant Therapy Germ Destroyer KidSafe Essential Oil
Plant Therapy Germ Destroyer helps protect your children from seasonal colds and flus. Already have sickness in the house? Germ Destroyer will help your kids fight illness off more quickly while supporting the immune response of your still-healthy family members!
Germ Destroyer KidSafe Essential Oil Contains:
- Hemlock Spruce Essential Oil: This beautifully aromatic essential oil supports healthy lung function and immunity. It also helps to clear the lungs and sinuses of congestion, ease sore throats and coughs, promotes relaxation and calm, and helps increase healthy energy as you’re fighting off or recovering from an illness.
- Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil: A cousin of the well-known herb oregano, the aroma of Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil stimulates and soothes the digestive system. It also helps to ease tense, spasming muscles associated with coughs. Finally, it helps your body fight off infections and rid itself of congestion and phlegm.
- Lavender Essential Oil: This best known essential oil is one of the classics for good reason! It is calming, relaxing, immune-boosting, and germ-killing. It can be used to help fight off infections, ease inflammation and soothe headaches and muscle tension associated with colds and flus.
- Rosalina Essential Oil: This essential oil is a powerful yet gentle weapon in your germ destroying arsenal. In this blend, it helps the body rid itself of infection, helps reduce inflammation and congestion in the respiratory system and sinuses, and helps to treat current infections while working to prevent future ones. Rosalina essential oil is particularly safe for kids.
- Lemon Essential Oil: When you’re fighting off a cold or a sore throat, lemon essential oil is a great support. It will help to give your immune system a jump-start to help fight off the illness, helps to relax and cheer the mind, and even helps to relax muscles in your throat for easier breathing and less discomfort. When diffused in the air, it helps eradicate germs.
This blend of antibacterial essential oils helps to boost the health of your whole family, while quietly helping to conquer congestion, coughing, and discomforts associated with colds and flu.
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh, green and clean with a lightly vintage medicinal scent
- Kid Safe: Yes
- Cautions: None Known When Diluted Correctly
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Apply to chest, back of the neck, or tops of feet.
- 10 mL Bottle: Add topically to your child’s chest at a 1-3% dilution using your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil. Alternatively, you can diffuse a few drops of Organic Germ Destroyer during times of seasonal threats. Year-round, you can add Organic Germ Destroyer to household cleaning products for a fresh, safe boost. Easy to use by adding to cleaning products to destroy germs that come into contact with household surfaces, diffusers to clean and freshen the air, or applying topically to your child in order to protect them from seasonal threats.
Cautions: Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. We do not recommend the ingestion of essential oils.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10.
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: This synergy contains 100% pure essential oils of Spruce, Marjoram Sweet, Lavender, Rosalina and Lemon, diluted to 2% in Coconut Carrier Oil
- 10 mL Bottle: This synergy contains 100% pure, undiluted essential oils of Organic Spruce Hemlock, Organic Marjoram Sweet, Organic Lavender, Organic Rosalina, and Organic Lemon
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.