Plant Therapy Grow Ease KidSafe Essential OilPlant Therapy
Full Price $9.95 – $19.95
Grow Ease, a blend of essential oils for growing pains, will help to keep kids feeling great and full of energy as their bodies rapidly grow.
- Eases the aches and pains associated with growing*
- Helps your child to relax*
- A comforting and soothing blend of essential oils*
- Eases sore muscles and cramps*
Plant Therapy Grow Ease KidSafe Essential Oil
We can’t stop our kids from growing up, but we can help make sure that the process is as easy as possible. As our kids get older and grow, they can sometimes suffer from ‘growing pains’. For most kids, this results in aches and muscle cramps. But even when these pains are minor, they are still difficult to endure and wearing on your children’s emotions and energy!
KidsHealth.org says that 25% – 40% of children suffer from growing soreness and that it usually happens between the ages of 3-5 and 8-12. Of course, older kids can experience growing pains too! Plant Therapy Grow Ease blend of essential oils for growing pains helps to ease aches, soothe sore muscles, and calm cramps.
- Aromatic Scent: Evokes memories of a tangy, fruit jelly with a fresh, spicy finish
- Kid Safe: Yes
- Cautions: None known
Grow Ease offers a blend of soothing essential oils for growing pains that will help to keep kids feeling great and full of energy as their bodies rapidly shift and grow.* Combining oils for easing muscle cramps, soothing aching joints, and even aromatherapeutic properties for calming the mind and relaxing the body, Grow Ease will help your kids whiz through growing pains quickly and with the least amount of discomfort possible!*
Plant Therapy Grow Ease KidSafe Essential Oil Contains:
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil: Juniper Berry is an excellent supportive oil for easing muscle spasms and cramping. It also offers a mood boost!*
- Rosalina Essential Oil: Skin soothing and restorative, Rosalina helps provide calm to both body and mind. It also promotes deep breathing and a healthy respiratory system.*
- Black Spruce Essential Oil: Black Spruce essential oil helps relax stiff muscles, ease movement of sore joints, and can even promote better circulation. This essential oil also provides support for the endocrine system, promoting hormonal balance throughout the body.*
- Turmeric C02 Essential Oil: Turmeric Oil is known to help ease discomfort in aching joints, whether from aging, growth, or overexertion. Its warming properties help to soothe tension and muscle cramping.*
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil: This essential oil helps the body to control inflammation and discomfort. It also helps to support a balance of hormones within the body and eases anxiety.*
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Apply to problem areas 1-2 times daily.
- 10 mL Bottle: For a soothing bath to help relax your child and ease the aches and cramping associated with growing, add 3-5 drops to a 1 tablespoon of bubble bath or body wash and 1/2 cup of Epsom salt, and add to a warm bath before bed. For topical use, dilute Grow Ease to 2-4% in your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil and apply to the affected area.
Cautions: Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. We do not recommend the ingestion of essential oils.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10.
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: This synergy contains 100% pure essential oils of Juniper Berry, Rosalina, Spruce, Turmeric CO2 and Blue Tansy diluted to 3% in Coconut Carrier Oil
- 10 mL Bottle: This synergy contains 100% pure, undiluted essential oils of Juniper Berry, Rosalina, Spruce Black, Turmeric CO2 and Blue Tansy
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.