Plant Therapy Itch Away KidSafe Essential OilPlant Therapy
Plant Therapy Itch Away KidSafe Essential OilPlant Therapy
$9.95 – $10.95
Ease itching and inflammation with this unique, healing blend of essential oils for bug bites and itchy skin.
- Eases itchy skin caused by bug bites and minor skin irritations
- Soothes inflammation and redness
- Aroma helps to naturally repel insects
Learn More About Itch Away KidSafe Essential Oil
Plant Therapy Itch Away KidSafe Essential Oil helps the swelling, itching, and discomfort of bug bites and minor skin rashes to vanish! Keep this blend on hand all summer long for quick relief. Your whole family will find time outdoors more enjoyable when you have this blend of essential oils for bug bites.
Itch Away has a sweet, floral aroma that also helps to naturally repel insects, as well as ease their itchy bites. It’s made with 100% pure, undiluted Kid Safe essential oils. The Roll-On bottle is particularly perfect for quick, on-the-go application. Whether you’re camping, vacationing on the lake, or just enjoying time outdoors, our roller bottle provides the perfect relief for itchy, swollen, and irritated bites and minor rashes for the entire family.
Plant Therapy Itch Away KidSafe Essential Oil Contains:
- Palmarosa Essential Oil: This richly aromatic essential oil helps to stimulate the healing of cuts, bruises, and, of course, bug bites. It also eases minor skin irritation and inflammation.*
- Patchouli Essential Oil: Repel those nasty bugs while also helping to ease the discomfort of their bites! This essential oil for bug bites eases itching and inflammation, helping to calm the skin and relieve the discomfort.*
- Spearmint Essential Oil: The cooling power of this essential oil provides much-needed relief to itchy, inflamed bug bites.*
- Lavender Essential Oil: This classic and well-loved essential oil helps to reduce redness, inflammation, and works to stimulate the healing of cuts, scrapes, bug bites, and rashes.*
- Copaiba Essential Oil: Copaiba is a lesser known essential oil, but it is one of the safest and most useful oils for use on the skin. It offers healing stimulation and soothes irritation, itchiness, and inflammation.*
- Turmeric Essential Oil: This essential oil will relieve the pain and discomfort of irritated, angry bug bites.*
- Rose Absolute Essential Oil: This skin-rejuvenating essential oil stimulates healing and helps to smooth and soothe the skin.*
Together, these essential oils work together to fight the discomfort caused by bug bites and minor skin irritations. Use at any time of the year, for all minor bug bites and skin irritations for quick, effective relief from itching and inflammation.
Disclaimer: This is not intended to be used as a treatment for severe or concerning bug bites or rashes. In the event that you or your child experiences a bug bite that is cause for concern, immediately consult your healthcare provider.
How To Use
This essential oil is specifically formulated for children ages 2-10, but can be used for the whole family.
- Topical: For easing bug bites, it is best used topically. Use the pre-diluted roll-on, or dilute to 3-5% in aloe very jelly or your favorite carrier oil. Apply to the areas of concern, and enjoy the quick soothing relief of synergistic essential oils.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Details and Ingredients
Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10. Contains 100% pure, undiluted KidSafe essential oils.
- Itch Away Ingredients: Copaiba Oleoresin, Lavender, Spearmint, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Organic Turmeric CO2, and Rose Absolute
- Itch Away Pre-Diluted Roll-On Ingredients: Copaiba Oleoresin, Lavender, Spearmint, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Organic Turmeric CO2, Rose Absolute in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
About Plant Therapy
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.