$10.49 – $10.99
Banish bugs and keep your family bug-bite-free with our carefully formulated blend of insect repellent essential oils!
- Helps to banish mosquitoes, moths, flies, and more
- Can be used in a diffuser, oil burner, or topically
- Promotes a peaceful outdoor atmosphere
Plant Therapy Nature Shield Synergy Blend
We all love to get outside on warm spring and summer days — until the bugs descend, that is. Nothing can so quickly transform a beautiful evening outside into a torture session so quickly as mosquitoes, gnats, and other pesky pests.
Enjoy your excursion without the itchy skin, red welts, and ruined plans! Nature Shield was created with you in mind, creating a natural, effective barrier to shield you from nature’s outdoor annoyances. This blend of insect repellent essential oils helps to deter bugs from buzzing around you and ruining the vibe. You can use this blend topically or in a diffuser or oil burner. Whatever you need to make sure your grand plans don’t go sideways!
- Citronella Essential Oil: This essential oil is a well-known bug-repeller! It’s been used in blends of insect repellent essential oils for years because it is so effective at banishing bugs and keeping the patio clear of pests.
- Geranium Essential Oil: Another earthy, herbaceous essential oil that the bugs hate! Geranium essential oil helps keep insects from bothering you.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil: Lemongrass has been a favorite for deterring insects for hundreds of years. This wonderfully lemony and earthy essential oil kills insects AND helps keep them away — what more could you ask for?
- Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil: Eucalyptus essential oil deters just about everything that’s bothersome, from germs, bacteria, microbes, and even some say lice. Bugs hate the distinct fragrance of eucalyptus and rapidly avoid contact with it.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Another classic essential oil for repelling insects, especially mosquitoes, midges, and moths! It also helps to ease areas where bites have already occurred, easing the inflammation and discomfort.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: This renowned essential oil is perfect for getting rid of insects — permanently. It helps keep your home clear of mosquitoes, fleas, lice, and flies.
- Patchouli Essential Oil: Patchouli has been used to help deter insects since ancient times. It is frequently used in sprays, body lotions, fumigants, vaporizers, and incense sticks to drive away mosquitoes, ants, bed bugs, lice, fleas, flies, and moths.
- Cedarwood Virginian Essential Oil: There’s an excellent reason that cedar chests, cedar balls, and cedar chips have such a long history in our homes and lives — cedar is a powerful insect repellent that drives away moths, mosquitoes and flies.
- Catnip Essential Oil: The strong, distinct aroma of catnip is reminiscent of mint — and bugs hate it!
This synergistic blend of insect repellent essential oils is not safe for use with kids. If you need a family-friendly bug-repelling blend, see our KidSafe alternative Shield Me.
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Apply to the arms, legs and neck before going outdoors.
- 10 mL Bottle: Can be diffused outdoors, applied to clothing, made into a spray, or used in an oil burner around a picnic area. For topical use, dilute to 5%. Add 90 drops of Nature Shield to 2 oz of Fractionated Coconut Oil. Shake well and apply to the arms, legs and neck before going outdoors.
Cautions: This blend is not child safe. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. We do not recommend the ingestion of essential oils.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Contains the 100% pure, undiluted essential oils of Citronella, Geranium Egyptian, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus Globulus, Lavender, Tea Tree, and Patchouli, Cedarwood Virginian, and Catnip. Diluted in Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil to 5%
- 10 mL Bottle: Contains the 100% pure, undiluted essential oils of Citronella, Geranium Egyptian, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus Globulus, Lavender, Tea Tree, and Patchouli, Cedarwood Virginian, and Catnip
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.