Plant Therapy Nighty Night KidSafe Essential OilPlant Therapy
Plant Therapy Nighty Night KidSafe Essential OilPlant Therapy
Full Price $9.95 – $15.95
This kid-safe blend of essential oils for relaxation and stress helps calm restless, energetic kids so that bedtime can be less like a war zone and more like a storybook.
- Relieves restless energy*
- Soothes anger and anxiety*
- Promotes a feeling of contentment and relaxation*
- Calming for both mind and body*
Plant Therapy Nighty Night KidSafe Essential Oil
Does your little one seem to have an energy burst right before bedtime? Quieting down at night is hard for some kids. Plant Therapy Nighty Night KidSafe Essential Oil will help create a calm, relaxing atmosphere that will help your child relax, unwind, and calm down before bedtime. This helps ensure a good night’s rest — for everyone in the family!
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh, fruity, with a refreshing herbal and earthy undertone
- Kid Safe: Yes
We’ve used a blend of essential oils for relaxation and stress relief that are kid-safe and family-friendly. These oils will help to soothe away restless energy, encourage relaxation, and promote a calm mood conducive for a good night’s rest. Differing from Sweet Dreams, Nighty Night is used for overall relaxation and not just soothing the mind.
Plant Therapy Nighty Night KidSafe Essential Oil Contains:
- Lavender Essential Oil: An essential tool in the world of aromatherapy, lavender essential oil is one of the most adept oils at relieving stress and promoting a feeling of deep relaxation and calm.*
- Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil: This essential oil is well-known for its ability to relax the mind, but it also possesses mild sedative properties that help lull active, restless kids to sleep.*
- Mandarin Essential Oil: This citrusy, sedative essential oil calms the nerves and helps to relieve stress, anxiety, hysteric attacks, and mental and emotional upset.*
- Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil: Offering a gentle sedating effect, cedarwood essential oil is excellent for soothing the mind and prompting sleep.*
- Patchouli Essential Oil: Patchouli will gently uplift the mood and drive away feelings of sadness, disappointment, and worry.*
- Clary Sage Essential Oil: This oil works in our unique blend to help calm the mind and relax the body.*
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil: One of the most well-known herbs to prepare the mind and body for sleep, chamomile essential oil helps to calm anger and bad tempers — particularly in small children.*
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil: This essential oil has mild sedative properties that calm the nerves and emotions. It’s a perfect oil to turn to for help when dealing with hysteric attacks, impulsive behavior, or anxiety.*
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Apply topically to your child’s chest or back of their neck about 30 minutes before bedtime.
- 10 mL Bottle: Apply topically to your child’s chest or back of the neck at a 2-4% dilution using your favorite Carrier Oil 30 minutes before bedtime. Add 3 drops to 1 tablespoon of fragrance-free shampoo or body wash and add to a warm, nighttime bath. You can also add ½ cup of Epsom salt if desired. Diffuse throughout the night in your favorite diffuser at 30 minutes on and 30 minutes off.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. We do not recommend the ingestion of essential oils.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10.
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Contains the 100% pure, undiluted KidSafe essential oils of Lavender, Marjoram Sweet, Mandarin, Cedarwood Atlas, Patchouli, Clary Sage, Chamomile Roman, and Blue Tansy at a 2% dilution in Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil.
- 10 mL Bottle: Contains the 100% pure, undiluted USDA Certified Organic KidSafe essential oils of Lavender, Marjoram Sweet, Mandarin, Cedarwood Atlas, Patchouli, Clary Sage, Chamomile Roman, and Blue Tansy.
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.