Plant Therapy Organic Immune Aid Synergy BlendPlant Therapy
Plant Therapy Organic Immune Aid Synergy BlendPlant Therapy
Overstock Sale – 50% off MSRP
Coupon Code: overstock
10 ml (0.3 oz)
Give your immune system a well-deserved boost with this synergistic blend of organic essential oils for immune support.
- Provides support for the worn-out immune system*
- Helps your body combat illness after you’ve been exposed*
- Encourages a quick recovery after you’ve come down with a seasonal bug*
- Promotes positivity and confidence*
Learn More About Organic Immune Aid Synergy Blend
More than ever, we as a society put our immune systems through the wringer every day. Poor eating habits, lack of sleep, excess stress, and environmental toxins all take their toll on our bodies every day. Our immune systems are constantly trying to keep up with our busy, stressful lives — not to mention the latest flu going around the school district or the office. It’s no wonder that we’re all struggling to stay fit and healthy these days!
Organic Immune Aid Synergy Blend is formulated with a special blend of organic essential oils for immune support. Use this to help your body stay strong and on the defense when it comes to fighting off seasonal illnesses and more serious illness too. Best of all, it doesn’t just give your immune system a boost — it also provides a beautiful aroma that is uplifting and energizing!
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil: This classic essential oil provides powerful support for the immune system. In fact, many clinical studies, including those conducted at major universities in Egypt and in the United States, have shown that frankincense has fantastic immune-enhancing abilities.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: In our blend of essential oils for immune support, Tea Tree helps your body keep microbes, bacteria, and viruses at bay! It provides excellent antiviral properties and is also powerfully supportive for helping to clear the lungs after you’ve already caught a cold.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: A classic herb with powerfully supportive properties, in this blend Rosemary Essential Oil supports detoxification, boosts mood, eases stress, give an excellent pick-me-up to the immune system.
- Lemon Essential Oil: Lemon Essential Oil can help to ease nausea in aromatherapy, soothes stress, boosts the mood, gives a powerful lift to the immune system. It helps your body fight off harmful pathogens and supports the move meant of the lymphatic system as it removes toxins and waste. It also helps to clean the air!
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: The bacteria-fighting properties of eucalyptus make it an excellent addition to our blend of essential oils for immune support. It helps to strengthen the immune system, supports healthy lungs, clears sinuses, and can even help to reduce body temperatures if you’ve got a fever.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: This powerful antioxidant supports the body in its fight against viruses and free radicals. As a tonic oil, it helps strengthen all systems of the body. If you’ve already caught a cold, it will help soothe sore muscles and joints, ease muscle spasms, and quiet upset stomachs.
How to Use
Use in a diffuser, personal inhaler, or in topical applications. For topical use, we recommend a 2% dilution. Mix with your favorite skincare lotion or carrier oil and apply to the best, neck, throat, and/or bottoms of the feet. Diffuse into the air to give your mind and body the boost it needs, while you are at home or the office.
Cautions: Do not use undiluted on skin. This essential oil blend is not safe for children ages 10 and younger. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, consult your doctor before use. We do not recommend the ingestion of essential oils.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Details and Ingredients
Contains 100% pure, undiluted USDA Certified Organic essential oils.
Ingredients: Frankincense Serrata, Tea Tree, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole, Lemon, Eucalyptus, and Sweet Orange
About Plant Therapy
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.