Plant Therapy Sneezy Stop KidSafe Essential OilPlant Therapy
Plant Therapy Sneezy Stop KidSafe Essential OilPlant Therapy
Full Price $9.95 – $13.95
Ease your kids’ seasonal sneezing, wheezing, and watery eyes with our kid-safe blend of essential oils for seasonal allergies!
- Helps your child stay healthy during allergy season*
- Supports the respiratory system*
- Alleviates discomfort in the sinuses and lungs*
- Promotes clear breathing*
- Helps to relieve allergy-related headaches*
Plant Therapy Sneezy Stop KidSafe Essential Oil
Are seasonal allergies already causing problems for your kids? Plant Therapy Sneezy Stop can help your kids stay healthy during times of seasonal pollen threats. This blend of essential oils for allergies is specifically formulated to be safe for children ages 2-10 and powerful for relieving the discomforts associated with allergies.
- Aromatic Scent: A richly blooming forest with a soft floral finish
- Kid Safe: Yes
Sneezy Stop, like you may expect from its name, helps to clear up sinus congestion and lung irritation. The soothing, healing essential oils soothe irritated mucous membranes for clear breathing and eased headaches. During the spring and summer months, kids should be free to be outdoors without worrying about seasonal allergies. This blend of essential oils can help them do exactly that!
Plant Therapy Sneezy Stop KidSafe Essential Oil Contains:
- Rosalina Essential Oil: Clear out those sinuses and help to prevent sinus infections! Rosalina essential oil offers soothing relief for inflamed sinuses and promotes healthy lungs and easy breathing. If your child is struggling with sinus headaches and pressurized sinuses, Rosalina is included in this blend of essential oils for allergies to help relieve those symptoms.*
- Fir Needle Essential Oil: This essential oil works to ease the inflammation and discomfort associated with seasonal allergies, while helping to loosen and release mucous from your respiratory and sinus membranes.*
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender’s long history of use as a calming, soothing herb and essential oil don’t stop with balancing the mood, calming the mind, and relaxing the body. It also helps to ease those around-the-clock seasonal allergies that keep your kids miserable. It will help ease the inflammation of the mucous membranes and soothes irritated tissues and moods.*
- Egyptian Geranium Essential Oil: Is your kid suffering from the tell-tale watery eyes and itching skin of seasonal allergies? Geranium essential oil in our blend helps to ease those irritating symptoms.*
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil: This lesser-known essential oil helps to lower levels of histamine in the body and reduce its production. This unique ability helps to decrease the allergic reaction as a whole.*
- Rose Absolute Essential Oil: This essential oil promotes relaxation and relieves stress.*
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Apply to the upper chest area.
- 10 mL Bottle: Diffuse a few drops in your home during the day. Add 10 drops to a personal aromatherapy inhaler so your child can use the inhaler throughout the day before symptoms occur.
Cautions: Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. We do not recommend the ingestion of essential oils.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10.
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: This synergy contains pure essential oils of Rosalina, Fir Needle, Lavender, Geranium Egyptian, Blue Tansy and Rose Absolute diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil.
- 10 mL Bottle: Rosalina, Fir Needle, Lavender, Geranium Egyptian, Blue Tansy, Rose Absolute
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.