Plant Therapy Sniffle Stopper KidSafe Essential OilPlant Therapy
Plant Therapy Sniffle Stopper KidSafe Essential OilPlant Therapy
This kid-safe blend of essential oils for congestion will stop sniffles in their tracks and help your kids quickly recover from seasonal illness.*
- Helps clear congestion in the lungs and sinuses*
- Supports a healthy respiratory system*
- Helps to ease sore muscles and muscle spasms associated with coughing*
- Promotes deep, undisturbed sleep*
- Eases digestive upset including nausea, cramps, loss of appetite, and bloating*
Plant Therapy Sniffle Stopper KidSafe Essential Oil
Cold and flu season hitting you hard? This blend of essential oils for congestion will help to ease the discomfort of a seasonal cold by helping to keep your little one’s sinuses and respiratory tract clear.
- Aromatic Scent: A cool, crisp and clean frosty winter forest
- Kid Safe: Yes
Plant Therapy Sniffle Stopper contains a whole array of essential oils for congestion and sinus relief. It features the healing, supportive properties of plants from the pine and mint families, as well as cedarwood. It is as effective as Respir-Aid (one of our most popular synergies) but is safer for young children.
Plant Therapy Sniffle Stopper KidSafe Essential Oil Contains:
- Fir Needle Essential Oil: This piney essential oil helps improve respiratory function and reduce inflammation of the sinus cavities while loosening congestion and phlegm. By helping clear out the respiratory tract and sinuses, it also helps to relieve sinus pressure and headaches. Finally, this beautifully aromatic essential oil boosts the immune system in its fight against bacteria, helping speed recovery time and prevent future infections.*
- Rosalina Essential Oil: This gentle essential oil packs a powerful punch, but remains perfectly safe for little ones. It is wonderfully effective at soothing and clearing the sinuses and promoting easy breathing and healthy lungs. It also helps to ease inflammation related to clogged sinuses and worn-out lungs.*
- Spruce Essential Oil: Like most essential oils from the pine family, Spruce Essential Oil provides excellent support for lung health. It promotes easy breathing, provides endocrine support, and relaxes the muscles that are worn out from coughing. For little ones mentally worn out from being sick, spruce essential oil provides a calming back note to this synergistic blend.*
- Cypress Essential Oil: This essential oil has been used in perfumery, aromatherapy, and incense for centuries in multiple civilizations. It offers a soothing, balancing effect that helps to eradicate bacteria and viruses and ease muscle spasms.*
- Spearmint Essential Oil: The more gentle sister of the peppermint family, spearmint is excellent at speeding healing, inhibiting the growth of microbes and germs, and helps ease digestive such as gas, bloating, cramps, nausea, and loss of appetite.*
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: Added to this blend to help promote undisturbed sleep and relaxation, cedarwood essential oil also gives a boost to your immune system to help your little one recover more quickly from illness.*
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Apply to the upper chest and/or forehead.
- 10 mL Bottle: Diffuse a few drops of Sniffle Stopper to help your little one breathe easier. Dilute to 3-5% in your favorite carrier oil and apply to their chest and under their nose.
Cautions: Do not use undiluted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician before use. We do not recommend using essential oils internally.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10. This synergy contains pure essential oils of Fir Needle, Rosalina, Spruce, Cypress, Spearmint, and Cedarwood Virginian diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil.
- 10 mL Bottle: Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10. This synergy contains pure essential oils of Fir Needle, Rosalina, Spruce, Cypress, Spearmint, and Cedarwood Virginian.
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.