Plant Therapy Sweet Slumber KidSafe Essential OilPlant Therapy
Full Price $9.95 – $11.95
Lull your whole family to sleep with this dreamy blend of essential oils for sleep & relaxation.
- Promotes deep, restful sleep*
- Helps to quell ‘busy brain’ and soothe nervousness*
- Encourages relaxation of mind and body*
- Mildly sedative in aromatherapy*
Plant Therapy Sweet Slumber KidSafe Essential Oil
When choosing essential oils for sleep, you couldn’t pick a better blend to lull children to sleepy dreamland. Plant Therapy Sweet Slumber was formulated as an option for kids who are unable to use Lavender or simply don’t like it. It’s created to be one of the best blends of essential oils for sleep, anywhere!
- Aromatic Scent: Citrusy and woodsy with a hint of sweetness.
- Kid Safe: Yes
- Cautions: None known when diluted correctly.
This blend uses essential oils that are calming and soothing and mildly sedating. It’s the perfect mix to help get your children ready for a rest and a good night of deep sleep. The aroma is pleasant and light, helping to create an atmosphere of calm contentment.
Designed to be safe for children, this blend of essential oils for sleep is effective for everyone in the family. It’s a wonderful way for adults as well as children to relax the body and quiet the mind in preparation for sleep. Together these oils will ensure that your family will get the sweet slumber you deserve each night.
Plant Therapy Sweet Slumber KidSafe Essential Oil Contains:
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: A grounding oil that has a dry, woody aroma that brings feelings of calm and contentment. It is used in medicine and perfumery, and in this blend provides a warm, grounding fragrance to the blend.*
- Ho Wood Essential Oil: This oil is extremely high in the calming compound linalool and is excellent for promoting a peaceful and relaxing environment. It’s well known for its sedating qualities and provides an aroma reminiscent of camphor.*
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: This citrusy and sweet essential oil provides a cheering, calming quality.*
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil: Perfect for reducing worry and anxiety, this essential oil helps your mind and body to decompress.*
- Vetiver Essential Oil: Vetiver is popular for its ability to quiet busy thoughts and soothe jangled nerves. It offers a smokey, woodsy aroma.*
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Apply to the back or chest approximately 20 minutes before bedtime to help calm and relax the body and mind for a good nights sleep.
- 10 mL Bottle: Can be diffused or used topically. Add to your Diffuser 30-60 minutes before bedtime to help calm and relax the body and mind for a good night’s sleep. For topical use, dilute to 2-3% with your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil and apply to the back or chest approximately 20 minutes before bedtime. You can also add a couple of drops of Sweet Slumber into a tablespoon of bubble bath or shampoo for a relaxing nighttime bath.
Cautions: Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. We do not recommend the ingestion of essential oils.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cedrus Deodara (Himalayan Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil
- 10 mL Bottle: Cedrus Deodara (Himalayan Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.