Plant Therapy Tummy All Better KidSafe Essential OilPlant Therapy
Full Price $12.95 – $14.95
Quickly ease upset tummies, crampy stomachs, indigestion, and more with Tummy All Better, a kid-safe blend of essential oils for nausea and tummy upset.*
- Helps to ease nausea, indigestion, stomach cramps, bloating, vomiting and other digestive upsets*
- Stimulates the immune system*
- Helps to boost digestive secretions and digestive function*
- Can help to ease occasional minor constipation issues*
Plant Therapy Tummy All Better KidSafe Essential Oil
Soothe occasional tummy trouble in your little ones with this gentle, yet effective blend of essential oils for nausea and stomach upset. Plant Therapy Tummy All Better essential oil blend is the perfect choice to alleviate upset tummies, cramping, and bloated bellies. It’s even helpful to ease nausea from car sickness and air sickness.*
- Aromatic Scent: Refreshing dill with hints of floral
- Kid Safe: Yes
The whole family will enjoy the refreshing aroma of dill and the subtle hints of floral and citrus. This blend can be inhaled to relieve queasiness or applied topically to help with digestive upset. It’s crafted with an array of essential oils that excel in relieving various forms of digestive issues and gives the immune system a boost as well.*
Plant Therapy Tummy All Better KidSafe Essential Oil Contains:
- Petitgrain Essential Oil: This essential oil derived from the peel of bitter oranges is incredibly helpful in easing muscle spasms in the intestinal tract. It will relieve cramping and relax muscles and tissues while giving a boost to the immune system.*
- Dill Weed Essential Oil: Dill has been used to help ease nausea and stomach upset since the times of the Greeks and Romans! It helps to regulate digestive secretions and improves overall digestive health. It also helps stimulate the body to clear away unhealthy bacteria from the colon.*
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil: The herb for children, this essential oil will soothe nervous tension, relax muscles, and will help to tone the stomach and promote proper digestion. It also helps to ease bloating, acid reflux, indigestion, and diarrhea.*
- Spearmint Essential Oil: Cleansing and energizing, spearmint is a classic for helping to relieve nausea, cramps, indigestion, loss of appetite, and stomach upset. It’s also excellent for relieving the pain of excess gas in the gut.*
- Ginger Essential Oil: Possibly the most well-known herb for relieving digestive upset, ginger essential oil is added to this blend for its warming, digestive-stimulating properties, as well as its gentle ability to relieve intestinal inflammation and discomfort.*
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Roll Tummy All Better directly onto your child’s abdomen, massaging gently in a downward clockwise motion.
- 10 mL Bottle: Dilute Tummy All Better to 1-3% in your favorite carrier oil and apply directly to your child’s abdomen, massaging in a clockwise manner, and to the tops of the feet. Tummy All Better can also be inhaled directly from the bottle for instant relief from a “queasy” tummy. To use Tummy All Better in a personal aromatherapy inhaler, add 10 drops to the wick and use as needed to combat symptoms.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Cautions: Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. We do not recommend the ingestion of essential oils.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10.
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: This synergy contains 100% pure essential oils of Petitgrain, Dill Weed, Chamomile Roman, Spearmint and Ginger diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil
- 10 mL Bottle: This synergy contains 100% pure essential oils of Petitgrain, Dill Weed, Chamomile Roman, Spearmint and Ginger
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.