$35.60 – $63.40
Make your transition to sleep simple and peaceful! Pure Encapsulations Best Rest Formula consists of all-natural ingredients to ease sleep difficulties for your best rest yet!
- Helps calm and relax the mind and body*
- Enhances sleep quality and duration*
- Assists in maintaining healthy sleep cycles*
- Protects against common sleep problems*
- Supports the body’s natural melatonin production*
- Contains botanical sleep aids like passionflower, chamomile, lemon balm, and hops*
Pure Encapsulations Best Rest Formula
Your best rest yet is a nighttime supplement away! Pure Encapsulations Best Rest Formula combines all-natural ingredients that soothe the mind and body into a peaceful state of sleep. Keep this bottle on your nightstand and you’re sure to have sweet dreams in no time!
Each vegetarian capsule contains a variety of sleep-promoting agents. Botanicals like passionflower, chamomile, lemon balm, and hops encourage restful sleep, while nutrients like P-5-P, melatonin, and l-theanine help you achieve your best rest!
- Ease sleep problems and concerns*
- Calm your mind and body before bedtime*
- Fall asleep faster*
- Sleep longer and deeper*
- Wake up feeling well-rested*
- Align your sleep cycle, patterns, and rhythms*
Shift workers and individuals struggling through sleep difficulties may rely on sleeping pills and conventional sleep aids to quicken the onset of sleep. While these methods can get you to sleep quickly and keep you asleep all night, you might wake up feeling even more tired and groggy. Fortunately, we can avoid that kind of fatigue by assisting our bodies’ natural sleep patterns! And this sleep blend is perfect for the job!
Pure Encapsulations Best Rest Formula stimulates healthy sleep cycles thanks to its powerful blend of botanical ingredients! This includes passionflower, chamomile, lemon balm, hops, and valerian in addition to GABA, l-theanine, and melatonin. Let’s take a look at how each of these all-natural ingredients can boost your sleep quality!
- Passionflower offers mildly sedative properties to ease brain activity and symptoms of anxiety so you can drift off into a peaceful sleep.*
- Chamomile helps calm and relax the whole body and stimulates a sleepy sensation.*
- Lemon balm plays a key role in maintaining healthy sleep hygiene by relieving sleep difficulties like stress, anxiety, and insomnia.*
- Valerian relaxes brain and nervous system activity so you can experience a quick transition to sleep.*
- Hops works in tandem to valerian and assists the calming activity of this soothing botanical ingredient.*
- Melatonin is the ideal nutrient for enhancing sleep quality! Taking melatonin for sleep is a common natural sleep remedy for good reason. It aids in maintaining healthy sleep cycles so you can stay asleep all night and wake up feeling well-rested.*
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is a calming neurotransmitter that lowers nervous system activity so you can easily drift off at night.*
- L-Theanine is an amino acid that works wonders in enhancing sleep quality. It encourages relaxation for faster onset of sleep.*
- P-5-P (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy sleep patterns so you can stay sleepy at night and awake during the day.*
We all know the importance of getting a good night’s rest. It improves our focus, memory, energy, and allows vital time for healing. Unfortunately, difficulty sleeping is one of the most common struggles people experience in the USA — but not for you!
For bright-eyed and bushy-tailed mornings, you’ll want to buy Pure Encapsulations Best Rest Formula! It truly is the best formula to get your best rest yet.
Looking for other melatonin supplements, more sleep blends, or CBD for sleep? Whatever you’re looking for, we have the perfect sleep supplements for you! Click the LiveChat feature and get personalized support by speaking with one of our certified Wellness Consultants.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, before using it in children, experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin. This product may be contraindicated for individuals taking corticosteroids.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5′ Phosphate) (Activated B6), Melatonin, GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid), L-theanine, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) extract (root) (standardized to contain 0.8% valerenic acids), Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf) (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid), Hops (Humulus lupulus) extract (aerial parts), Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) extract (aerial parts) (standardized to contain 3.5% vitexins), Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) extract (flower)
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), gum arabic, maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, silica
Pure, potent, and powerful results that you can put your faith in — that’s Pure Encapsulations!
This supplement brand has spent the last 30 years researching and developing innovative products to better the health of the general public. With you at the forefront of their mind, Pure Encapsulations products are made with only high-quality, pure ingredients backed by verifiable science!
And that’s the “pure difference.” We choose to carry Pure Encapsulations products as they stand for transparency and quality in each and every one of their supplements. You’ll find that each product is free from unnecessary additives and many common allergens. That means you won’t find any of the following substances in any of their products:
- Wheat and gluten
- Coatings and shellacs
- Magnesium stearate
- Trans fats and hydrogenated oils
- Artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners
- Unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives
All Pure Encapsulations products are third-party tested to ensure product purity and potency. Furthermore, they source their premium raw materials from trusted suppliers in the USA and around the world, including France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. Suppliers are subject to rigorous testing and quality criteria to become a Pure Encapsulations supplier.
The level of purity doesn’t stop at sourcing ingredients. All products are manufactured in their own plant in Sudbury, Massachusetts. This facility is NSF-GMP registered, GMP certified in Canada, and exceeds the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia.
The Pure Encapsulations manufacturing plant takes quality control seriously. All manufacturing is done in temperature, humidity, and dust-controlled rooms. The equipment is dismantled and sterilized between production runs — and this includes all equipment that was involved!
The only ingredients included in Pure Encapsulations supplements are what you find on the label. That’s right — they practice full disclosure and include standardizations of herbal extracts to indicate primary active marker compounds. Minerals are listed by their true elemental weights.
Take a look at some of our customer favorites!
- Pure Encapsulations Zinc 30 is among our most popular products for its potent strength that helps fight invaders and fortify our immune systems.*
- Pure Encapsulations Quercetin remains a highly sought-after supplement for its antioxidant superpowers that keep our hearts, brains, and cells functioning at their best.*
Pure Encapsulations Optiferin-C is ideal for athletes and active individuals who want to boost red blood cell health and enhance natural energy levels.*
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.