$32.00 – $58.60
Buy Pure Encapsulations Curcumin to boost your antioxidant defense, detox your liver, and amplify your joint health all at the same time!*
- Promotes liver, colon, and joint health*
- Boosts immune system and antioxidant defense*
- Helps in detoxification*
- Supports cellular health and function*
Pure Encapsulations Curcumin
Curcumin is an incredibly powerful and potent nutrient — one of the most effective ones to balance inflammation and boost overall health! Curcumin is the main component in turmeric, a common spice known for its distinct bright orange color and sharp, iconic taste.
Turmeric, and by extension curcumin, is more than just a spice! It’s been used as a traditional herbal remedy in Ayurveda for many, many years. And it’s because of its astounding effectiveness that it continues to be in constant use today!*
Pure Encapsulations Curcumin is the perfect curcumin supplement to provide you with just the right amount of curcumin to support your liver and colon health, immune system defense, and everyday cellular function!*
What’s so great about these curcumin capsules? The health benefits are nearly endless!*
- Supports liver and colon function: Pure Encapsulations Curcumin contains a special Curcumin C3 Complex that is designed to enhance liver function, protect it from oxidative damage, and may even prevent the symptoms of liver-related health issues, such as fatty liver disease.*
- Manages antioxidant defense: Curcumin is best known for being a powerful antioxidant! It helps the body fight off oxidative stress, giving your immune system a much-needed helping hand. Plus, because curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties, it can also maintain healthy inflammation levels.*
- Promotes joint health and comfort: Curcumin is often used to relieve discomfort, especially for achy, stiff, or sore joints. With Pure Encapsulations Curcumin, you can have healthier, more flexible joints in no time!*
- Maintains overall cellular and tissue health: Curcumin is great for our overall health too! It enhances cellular function, supports tissue cells, and may even protect us from health issues at a cellular level. It’s also beneficial for our brain cells!*
Buy Pure Encapsulations Curcumin for an incredibly supportive and detoxifying formula to support your everyday health needs!*
Have a question about Pure Encapsulations Curcumin, or any of our other curcumin and turmeric supplements? Our certified Wellness Consultants are glad to offer their assistance! Click on the LiveChat button and don’t be shy — ask away!
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, between meals.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
Other Ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Pure, potent, and powerful results that you can put your faith in — that’s Pure Encapsulations!
This supplement brand has spent the last 30 years researching and developing innovative products to better the health of the general public. With you at the forefront of their mind, Pure Encapsulations products are made with only high-quality, pure ingredients backed by verifiable science!
And that’s the “pure difference.” We choose to carry Pure Encapsulations products as they stand for transparency and quality in each and every one of their supplements. You’ll find that each product is free from unnecessary additives and many common allergens. That means you won’t find any of the following substances in any of their products:
- Wheat and gluten
- Coatings and shellacs
- Magnesium stearate
- Trans fats and hydrogenated oils
- Artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners
- Unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives
All Pure Encapsulations products are third-party tested to ensure product purity and potency. Furthermore, they source their premium raw materials from trusted suppliers in the USA and around the world, including France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. Suppliers are subject to rigorous testing and quality criteria to become a Pure Encapsulations supplier.
The level of purity doesn’t stop at sourcing ingredients. All products are manufactured in their own plant in Sudbury, Massachusetts. This facility is NSF-GMP registered, GMP certified in Canada, and exceeds the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia.
The Pure Encapsulations manufacturing plant takes quality control seriously. All manufacturing is done in temperature, humidity, and dust-controlled rooms. The equipment is dismantled and sterilized between production runs — and this includes all equipment that was involved!
The only ingredients included in Pure Encapsulations supplements are what you find on the label. That’s right — they practice full disclosure and include standardizations of herbal extracts to indicate primary active marker compounds. Minerals are listed by their true elemental weights.
Take a look at some of our customer favorites!
- Pure Encapsulations Zinc 30 is among our most popular products for its potent strength that helps fight invaders and fortify our immune systems.*
- Pure Encapsulations Quercetin remains a highly sought-after supplement for its antioxidant superpowers that keep our hearts, brains, and cells functioning at their best.*
Pure Encapsulations Optiferin-C is ideal for athletes and active individuals who want to boost red blood cell health and enhance natural energy levels.*
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.