Pure Encapsulations PureGenomics® B-ComplexPure Encapsulations
Pure Encapsulations PureGenomics® B-ComplexPure Encapsulations
7 in stock
Best support your body’s natural processes with this comprehensive B-complex vitamin supplement!
- Boosts immune health*
- Encourages healthy growth and development*
- Supports a healthy metabolism*
- Strengthens heart health*
- Promotes cell health*
- Hypoallergenic ingredients
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten
If you’ve been searching for a B-complex supplement that is both comprehensive and easily absorbed — look no further than Pure Encapsulations PureGenomics B-Complex! This supplement has your best health in mind!
Pure Encapsulations PureGenomics B-Complex consists of all eight B vitamins for your most comprehensive approach to the benefits B vitamins have to offer! Let’s take a look at what each B vitamin can do for your health:
- Thiamin (B1) helps metabolize food into energy and supports heart, digestive, and nervous system health*
- Riboflavin (B2) helps keep gut, skin, and blood cells healthy and promotes energy levels and immune system health*
- Niacin (B3) supports the production and repair of DNA and plays a role in metabolic function*
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) helps maintain healthy growth and development and supports hormone production*
- Pyridoxine (B6) promotes heart health and supports the function of amino acids to build new red blood cells*
- Biotin (B7) helps regulate gene expression and assists in fat metabolism*
- Folate (B9) promotes the health of cells by helping with cell growth, division, and the formation of both white and red blood cells*
- Adenosylcobalamin and Hydroxycobalamin (B12) boost cognitive function and promote DNA production as well as red blood cell development*
Your body needs B vitamins for everyday processes! Try Pure Encapsulations PureGenomics B-Complex supplement for a comprehensive approach to your health!
Are you a woman over the age of 40 looking for a nutrient-packed daily multi? Check out Pure Encapsulations Women’s Nutrients for a healthy heart, bones, and immune system!
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Ingredients: Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1), Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 67% riboflavin 5′ phosphate (activated B2)), Niacin (as niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 20% pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (activated B6)), Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF), DFE (800 mcg L-5-MTHF), Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5), Choline (as choline bitartrate), Inositol, BenfoPure® benfotiamine
Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
BenfoPure®is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals USA, Inc.
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber, ascorbyl palmitate
VEGAN | VEGETARIAN | NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE | HYPO-ALLERGENIC
Pure, potent, and powerful results that you can put your faith in — that’s Pure Encapsulations!
This supplement brand has spent the last 30 years researching and developing innovative products to better the health of the general public. With you at the forefront of their mind, Pure Encapsulations products are made with only high-quality, pure ingredients backed by verifiable science!
And that’s the “pure difference.” We choose to carry Pure Encapsulations products as they stand for transparency and quality in each and every one of their supplements. You’ll find that each product is free from unnecessary additives and many common allergens. That means you won’t find any of the following substances in any of their products:
- Wheat and gluten
- Coatings and shellacs
- Magnesium stearate
- Trans fats and hydrogenated oils
- Artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners
- Unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives
All Pure Encapsulations products are third-party tested to ensure product purity and potency. Furthermore, they source their premium raw materials from trusted suppliers in the USA and around the world, including France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. Suppliers are subject to rigorous testing and quality criteria to become a Pure Encapsulations supplier.
The level of purity doesn’t stop at sourcing ingredients. All products are manufactured in their own plant in Sudbury, Massachusetts. This facility is NSF-GMP registered, GMP certified in Canada, and exceeds the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia.
The Pure Encapsulations manufacturing plant takes quality control seriously. All manufacturing is done in temperature, humidity, and dust-controlled rooms. The equipment is dismantled and sterilized between production runs — and this includes all equipment that was involved!
The only ingredients included in Pure Encapsulations supplements are what you find on the label. That’s right — they practice full disclosure and include standardizations of herbal extracts to indicate primary active marker compounds. Minerals are listed by their true elemental weights.
Take a look at some of our customer favorites!
- Pure Encapsulations Zinc 30 is among our most popular products for its potent strength that helps fight invaders and fortify our immune systems.*
- Pure Encapsulations Quercetin remains a highly sought-after supplement for its antioxidant superpowers that keep our hearts, brains, and cells functioning at their best.*
Pure Encapsulations Optiferin-C is ideal for athletes and active individuals who want to boost red blood cell health and enhance natural energy levels.*
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.