Qēt Botanicals Lavish Serum SalveQet Botanicals
Qēt Botanicals Lavish Serum SalveQet Botanicals
2 in stock
This organic facial serum salve is a multitasking and award-winning superstar! It’s a luxury bonus step that provides maximum hydration and protection from the elements for use on top of your daily facial serum — or anywhere you need it!
- Winner of The Beauty Shortlist ~ “Best Multi-Tasking Eco Product for Face, Hands, Overnight Mask, Dry Patches, and More!”
- Pair with your daily facial serums for even more fabulous results
- Provides lavish moisturization and therapeutic comfort*
- Gives extra protection from the elements*
- Features antioxidant-rich and vitamin-dense shea butter*
- Packed with pure plant nutrients and absolutely zero fillers, waxes or thickening agents
- Offers a variety of applications: use as a daily enhancement, weekly mask, topical body salve, or hair conditioner!
The winner of The Beauty Shortlist’s award for “Best Multi-Tasking Eco Product for Face, Hands, Overnight Mask, Dry Patches, and More,” this facial serum salve does it all. And then some. It’s the Jill of all trades for skincare, masterfully exceeding expectations in all areas of skincare!
Designed to complement and enhance the power of your routine day and night serums, this new formula gives an extra boost of hydration and protection from the elements. It is a potent and robust blend that goes on slightly heavier than the serums – in a nourishing kind of way. Containing zero waxes, fillers, or residues, it is non-greasy and won’t clog pores!
- Shea butter: Packed with plenty of antioxidants and Vitamins A, D, and E, pure shea butter targets fine lines, wrinkles, and areas in need of special repair. Been too long in the sun? Your skin will soak up its soothing nourishment so it can quickly recover and restore skin elasticity and health!
- Rosehip: Rosehip fruit oil offers an abundance of skin-loving nutrients and eliminates the appearance of spots and scars.
- Evening primrose: Evening primrose oil is a hydrating superfood that soothes itchy irritations. Combined with argan nuts, it helps regulate a healthy sebum balance which leads to fewer acne breakouts. Yay!
- Cranberries: Antioxidant-rich cranberry seed oil boosts the skin’s collagen production and improves circulation, promoting a firm, soft glow.*
- Tea: Matcha green tea nurtures your skin with lavish moisturization, and provides enhanced protection from the elements.*
- Flowers: Therapeutic grade flower oils offer further skin-healing benefits*, encouraging your complexion to shine.
A must-have for sensational skincare treatment, this exceptional organic facial serum is made to be used often and lavishly. This product is extremely useful and handy to have on hand when you’re on the go and limited to what you can take with you. A little goes a long way. Treat your skin to lavish care and enjoy it for all it has to offer!
In addition to supplying micronutrients to your face, here are some other ways the multi-tasking salve can be used:
- As a body salve: Apply to a variety of skin conditions to relieve itching or irritations. It blurs away eczema and dermatitis, while soothing insect bites, sunburn and cracked skin around the fingers. Chapped hands, rough elbows, and leathery heels will be eased into softer skin. It’s wonderful at protecting the skin in hot and cold climates, and can be used as a soothing agent when your skin’s had too much sun.
- In your hair: Gentle plant oils soften hair too! Use it as a leave-in hair conditioner to tame and add shine.
Qēt’s multi-tasking lavish serum salve can be used in the following ways:
- For daily hydration and protection: Simply scoop out a small amount of the organic facial serum with the back of a clean fingernail or bamboo scoop and rub between your fingers to let it soften and melt. Apply to your face.
- As a lavish cleanser: Massage a small amount of lavish serum onto your face, gently rubbing over any areas that need extra attention with small, circular patterns. Follow through with a warm washcloth steam. Optional: Add your exfoliant before rinsing it away.
- A Revitalizing Face Mask: Cleanse and exfoliate before scooping out a small amount. Massage the serum over your face and surrounding skin (neck, chest). Reapply more salve as needed, being sure to use a clean finger or bamboo scoop. Allow the face mask to set for 10-15 minutes, then end with a warm washcloth steam. This step allows your pores to open up and indulge in the treatment process. Use weekly as a full-face mask that hydrates, smooths, and tones uneven skin. If you have a healthy oil balance, you’ll find it to be pampering to your eye area, hands and feet, chest, elbows and neck.
Massage onto any areas of the skin that need some tender loving care, such as:
- Hands, knuckles, fingers, cuticles
- Elbows, arms, heels, knees, lips
- Face, neck, shoulders, arms (provides an added layer of outdoor protection)
- Areas experiencing sunburn, insect bites, eczema, dermatitis and rashes or itching
Gentle plant oils soften hair too! Dab it onto the ends of your hair as a leave-in hair conditioner to tame and add natural sheen.
At times, you may notice little grain-like specs in the serum salve. This comes from the shea butter being exposed to varying temperatures. It is perfectly normal, and nothing to worry about as it doesn’t affect the product’s effectiveness. The warmth of your fingers will melt the little shea butter nibs, making for a still-smooth application!
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Raw, Unrefined Shea Butter) Fruit*, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Fruit Oil*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glycerine (Vegetable)*, Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Green Tea) Leaves*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Tocopherol (Non-GMO Vitamin E), Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Oil, Matricaria Recutica (Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Oil. *Organic Ingredient
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-GMO | NO SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS OR FRAGRANCES | VEGAN
Qet (“keet”) Botanicals is a family-owned, Wisconsin company which offers freshly-made and hand-crafted face, hair, and body products made from organic, sustainable, and wild-crafted botanical ingredients.
Company founder, Lisa Brill, developed this line of premium products after experiencing health problems that necessitated removal of conventional beauty products.She discovered that many “natural” products contain small amounts of synthetic, and often harmful, ingredients. Lisa needed safe products that would not interfere with hormones or add to changing thyroid levels, and address changes in health and skin that were beginning to show both internally and externally. Research, careful application and blending soon led to treatments that almost immediately made changes in her skin, hair and overall health – all for the better! Lisa knew that she could never go back to the mass-produced and stale ingredients found on most store shelves. And she knew it was something she had to share with others. Qet Botanicals was born.
Qet formulates all of their own original products, manufactures them, fills and labels their packaging. They’ve promised to disclose EVERY INGREDIENT that goes into their formulations, and all of their products are rated in the safest category with the lowest hazard levels in the Environmental Working Group Skin Deep database.
Every product that Qet manufactures is made without the use of toxins, synthetics, or even a single drop of harmful chemicals or preservatives.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.