Qēt Botanicals Restoring Clay Exfoliant with Tea & RosesQet Botanicals
Qēt Botanicals Restoring Clay Exfoliant with Tea & RosesQet Botanicals
1 in stock
Restore your complexion by clearing, cleansing, and nourishing with this natural rose-scented clay exfoliant. It’s gentle and deeply-absorbing — great for all skin types!
- Restores and revitalizes dull skin
- Gently lifts away impurities and dead skin cells
- Soothing exfoliant safe for sensitive skin
- Revitalizing and brightening
- Benefits all skin types; hydrates dry areas
- Improves skin texture, tone, and firmness
Did you know a gentle exfoliant is just as important as a good cleanser? It’s true, and Qēt’s Restoring Clay Exfoliant with Tea & Roses is an exceptional clay exfoliant formulated with deep-healing plant actives. Free from artificial scents or preservatives, it’s pure whole plant goodness right from nature, ready to revive and restore your complexion.
The soothing properties found in this clay exfoliation can help treat ‘active’ skin troubled by acne, eczema, psoriasis, dryness, itchiness, or irritations. The custom blend of high-quality botanicals produces healthy skin cells for a renewed complexion.
Let’s look at some of the amazing qualities found within this restorative clay exfoliant:
- Matcha Green Tea: Widely used in the Qēt skincare line, Matcha is an antioxidant-rich tea loved for its ability to brighten and nourish. It provides a natural deep cleanse that’s both detoxifying and gentle.
- Moroccan (Rhassoul) Clay: Derived from the Arabic word Rassala which means “to wash,” Rhassoul clay acts like a sponge, soaking up toxins and impurities from deep within the skin. It also helps improve skin elasticity by increasing circulation.
- Rose Petals & Rose Oil: A natural astringent, rose restores your skin’s natural sebum balance through its exceptional hydrating properties. The delicate flower is rich in antioxidants and reduces signs of premature aging.
- Lavender Flowers: Organic lavender adds a calming effect through its heavenly aroma. It soothes and calms, treating dryness, redness, and other trouble areas. Perfect for aging skin!
- Oat Kernel: Oat kernel flour is extracted from the Avena Sativa plant and compliments this clay exfoliant by its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is deeply hydrating and moisturizing.
- Organic Sugar: Rich in natural alpha-hydroxy acids, organic raw cane sugar eliminates blemishes and tones skin for a balanced, clear complexion.
Not only is Qēt’s Clay Exfoliant with Tea & Roses a powerful exfoliant, but it offers exceptional beautifying results as well. The medley of ingredients renews and repairs your skin cells from damage caused by UV rays or free radicals while working to improve skin texture and firmness. The outcome is a balanced, youthful, and radiant glow.
How to Choose Your Exfoliant – Herbal or Clay?
How they’re the same:
Clay and herbal exfoliants are equal in that they both soothe, hydrate, and soften the skin. Both are gentle cleansing agents that leave your face glowing.
How they’re different:
The main difference is how deeply they penetrate, and how much they’re able to pull up.
- Clay exfoliants are a bit more robust as they contain natural mineral clay that acts like a sponge, mopping up trapped gunk from your pores.
- Herbal exfoliants contain fine powders and are great for a lighter surface cleanse.
How to choose:
If you know you have deep-rooted impurities that are hard to remove and have been causing you skin irritations, we recommend using a clay exfoliant.
If your skin is generally clear, or in need of a more gentle cleanse, the herbal exfoliants are for you.
Either way you choose, your skin will receive a vibrant and renewing cleanse. And actually, Qēt recommends you switch between the two types in order to receive the unique healing benefits each has to offer. So, really it’d be best to have both on hand to accommodate for any changes in your skin!
Use the Restoring Clay Exfoliant on a daily basis, but not more than once a day. It’s a wonderful exfoliant to add to your nighttime routine!
Step 1. Cleanse.*
Step 2. Sprinkle a dash of the tea and roses exfoliant into the palm of your hand. A mask bowl also works. Blend in a dollop of cleansing oil* to create your exfoliant paste.
Step 3. Massage the exfoliant paste onto your face and neck with gentle circular patterns. Take care and be gentle as you allow the healing botanicals will do their magic. If you notice any open sores or blemishes, avoid them until they’ve healed over.
Step 4. Rinse with a warm washcloth steam to open up your pores. Do this by gently patting a wet, warm washcloth over your skin. Take this moment to relax and breathe in the renewing aroma!
Step 5. (Optional): You can allow the restoring exfoliant to dry onto your face as a mini-mask for up to three minutes. It’s not necessary but will charm your complexion with extra nourishment
*Curious if you can mix the exfoliator with your cleanser as the first step? You’re not the first to ask! For optimal results, use your cleansing oil first. You can add the exfoliator with cleansing oil from there, exfoliating as needed, before wiping off with a steamy warm washcloth.
*Mixing oil and exfoliant together activates the botanical properties to deeply cleanse and exfoliate.
Avena Sativa (Gluten-Free Oat) Kernel Flour*, Rhassoul (Moroccan Lava Clay), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petals*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flowers*, Sucrose (Cane Sugar)*, Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Green Tea) Leaves*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil. *Organic Ingredient
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-GMO | NO SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS OR FRAGRANCES | VEGAN
Qet (“keet”) Botanicals is a family-owned, Wisconsin company which offers freshly-made and hand-crafted face, hair, and body products made from organic, sustainable, and wild-crafted botanical ingredients.
Company founder, Lisa Brill, developed this line of premium products after experiencing health problems that necessitated removal of conventional beauty products.She discovered that many “natural” products contain small amounts of synthetic, and often harmful, ingredients. Lisa needed safe products that would not interfere with hormones or add to changing thyroid levels, and address changes in health and skin that were beginning to show both internally and externally. Research, careful application and blending soon led to treatments that almost immediately made changes in her skin, hair and overall health – all for the better! Lisa knew that she could never go back to the mass-produced and stale ingredients found on most store shelves. And she knew it was something she had to share with others. Qet Botanicals was born.
Qet formulates all of their own original products, manufactures them, fills and labels their packaging. They’ve promised to disclose EVERY INGREDIENT that goes into their formulations, and all of their products are rated in the safest category with the lowest hazard levels in the Environmental Working Group Skin Deep database.
Every product that Qet manufactures is made without the use of toxins, synthetics, or even a single drop of harmful chemicals or preservatives.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.