Solgar B-Complex with Vitamin C Stress FormulaSolgar
Solgar B-Complex with Vitamin C Stress FormulaSolgar
Out of stock
Missing the ‘zen’ feeling you need to destress? Solgar B-Complex with Vitamin C Stress Formula is here to help you capture that calm and stress, less!
- Contains potent herbs to promote a healthy stress response*
- Plus B-Vitamins for energy and additional stress support*
- And Vitamin C for a healthy immune system*
- Beneficial for hormone and mood balance*
- Vegan, Kosher, Halal, Non-GMO
- Does not contain Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Preservatives
Yoga’s just not doing it for you? Can’t get your mind to relax during meditation? That adult coloring book just making you feel…more frustrated? When you need to destress, taking a supplement that’s full of herbal Adrenal System support just may be what your body’s been looking for!
And that’s exactly why Solgar formulated their B-Complex with Vitamin C Stress Formula. To support your body’s adrenal system — and to help you feel a sense of zen!
It’s formulated with Kelp, Acerola Complex, Alfalfa, and more to support a healthy stress response. Plus, it’s jam-packed with B-vitamins for energy and Vitamin C for an immune system boost. It’s a triple threat when it comes to whole-body health that supports some of your body’s biggest and most vital systems. Here’s how Solgar B-Complex with Vitamin C Stress Formula can help:
- Kelp: This leafy green’s full of Iodine that’s beneficial for thyroid health and promotes a balanced mood — both of which are key when it comes to adrenal health and wellness.*
- Acerola Complex: This tasty fruit’s absolutely chock-full of Vitamin C to support a healthy immune system. Plus, it’s been shown to promote emotional wellness, something that’s important when we’re talking about stress support!*
- Alfalfa Leaf: This powerful herb can help with hormone balance, especially for women — and you know how essential balanced hormones are for your mood!*
- Parsley Leaf: This green’s good for so much more than just a garnish! It also contains some powerful flavonoid antioxidant properties that support your body’s immune system, to help keep you healthy!*
- Rose Hips: They’re full of carotenoids and flavonoids that support healthy hormone balance and more. Plus, they help your body fight oxidative stress, which can make an overtaxed adrenal system even more stressed out.*
- Watercress: This tasty green is teeming with antioxidant compounds to protect your immune system from toxins and help with overall wellness.*
- Vitamin C: It’s a powerhouse that works on your immune system’s behalf to keep you healthy and fight free radicals that could cause long-term disease.*
- B-Vitamins: Your adrenal system needs B-vitamins to function properly and, when you’re super stressed, it goes through them much more quickly. Taking a supplement that’s full of B-Vitamins can help ensure you consume enough B-Vitamins to keep you healthy!*
For even more adrenal system support, add Lively Vitamin Co. Adrenal Boost to your daily regimen, as well. It’s packed with stress-busting Black Maca Extract, Ginseng Extract, Ashwagandha Extract, and more. And, to target your mood and emotions, add Lively Vitamin Co. Chill Pill, too. It’s formulated with all kinds of soothing, calming ingredients like Magnolia Bark Extract, Chamomile Extract, and more.
Suggested Use: Adults, take two (2) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Servings Per Container: 50
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid), Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamin mononitrate), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3) (as niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI),Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin), Biotin (as D-biotin), Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) (as D-Ca pantothenate), Inositol, Choline (as choline bitartrate), Natural Powdered Blend (kelp [plant], acerola complex [fruit], alfalfa [leaf and stems], parsley [leaf], rose hips [fruit], watercress [herb])
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin
Does Not Contain: Artificial Flavors, Artificial Preservatives
VEGAN | KOSHER | HALAL | NON-GMO | DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | WHEAT-FREE | SALT-FREE | SUGAR-FREE | YEAST-FREE
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.