Solgar B2 (Riboflavin) 100mgSolgar
Solgar B2 (Riboflavin) 100mgSolgar
2 in stock
100 vegetable capsules
How do you fight fatigue? By consuming plenty of B-Vitamins! And Solgar B2 (Riboflavin) 100mg helps you do just that. *
- Contains a potent dose of Riboflavin for energy*
- Supports healthy metabolic function*
- Beneficial for nutrient absorption and healthy digestion*
- A powerful antioxidant that boosts your immune system*
- Vegetarian-friendly formula is extra absorbable
- Vegan, Kosher, Halal, Non-GMO
- Does not contain Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Colors
Feeling fatigued? A little extra sluggish? Falling victim to that afternoon slump that’s got you counting down to dinnertime? You may need more energy-boosting B-Vitamins in your life! And Solgar B2 100mg is full of energy-enhancing Riboflavin to give you a little extra pep in your step.* It’s also formulated for ultra-absorbability in a vegetarian-friendly form!
Riboflavin’s essential for a healthy metabolism, so it’s no surprise that consuming a daily dose helps keep you energized. Riboflavin supports your metabolism, so you can break down all the foods you eat—from carbs to fats and proteins to sugars. Everything you eat gets turned into energy thanks to Riboflavin and other B-Vitamins. It helps you have enough juice in your tank to make it through all your afternoon meetings without dozing off during that work presentation or your kid showing you that new trick for the thousandth time.
Riboflavin’s essential for countless body functions, so make sure you’re getting plenty in your daily diet with Solgar B2 (Riboflavin) 100mg.
- B-Complex Vitamins are essential: Riboflavin’s considered one of the ‘B-complex’ vitamins that are necessary for overall wellness.*
- It’s water-soluble: And that means your body doesn’t store it for later use. Instead, you need to consume some Riboflavin every single day.*
- Helps you absorb other nutrients: An important part of the metabolic process is absorbing and utilizing healthy compounds from food.
- Boosts your immune system: Want free-radical-fighting power? Then Riboflavin’s for you! It’s a powerful antioxidant that’s got your immune system’s best interests in mind. It helps prevent oxidative stress, which’s often caused by toxins and free radicals.*
- Supports healthy digestion: You need strong intestines to keep your GI tract functioning at its best, and to prevent harmful bacteria from entering the rest of your body. Riboflavin helps ensure the tissue in your digestive system stays strong!*
- Helps with a healthy stress response: For a healthy Adrenal System, hormone balance is especially key and Riboflavin helps with that!*
- Keep your eyes healthy: It supports healthy vision and overall eyesight.*
B-Vitamins aren’t the only essential nutrients your body needs every day, though. It’s also a good idea to add a multivitamin to your diet to ensure you’re getting all the nutrients you need. Try Lively Vitamin Co. Multivitamin to help you do just that. It’s full of the other vitamins, minerals, and compounds your body relies on to function at its best.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 100
Ingredients: Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica
Does Not Contain: Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Colors
VEGAN | KOSHER | HALAL | NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | WHEAT-FREE | SALT-FREE | SUGAR-FREE | YEAST-FREE
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.