Solgar Beta GlucansSolgar
Solgar Beta GlucansSolgar
4 in stock
Solgar Beta Glucans adds prebiotic fiber to your diet to feed healthy gut bacteria.*
- Formulated with Beta Glucans from concentrated yeast
- Is a powerful prebiotic that feeds healthy bacteria in the gut*
- Supports healthy digestion*
- Promotes immune system function*
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, wheat, sugar, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, artificial colors
Added a probiotic to your daily diet? Then you need prebiotic fiber to feed the healthy bacteria in your gut! Solgar Beta Glucans contains a naturally-derived dose of fiber-rich Beta Glucans to give your gut bacteria the fuel they need to keep your digestive tract and immune system healthy.*
Solgar Beta Glucans is made from concentrated yeast and is gluten and wheat-free. It’s designed to withstand digestion — and before we lose you, that’s a good thing! While this may seem counterintuitive, prebiotics are actually most effective when they don’t break down in the stomach or intestines. This way, it can feed good bacteria in your stomach, intestines, and entire digestive tract!
Solgar Beta Glucans is:
- Gut-supportive: Your digestive system is filled with billions of friendly bacteria that support a host of body functions. But, those bacteria need to eat! And it feeds on fiber from prebiotics like Beta Glucans.*
- Helps with digestion: Feeling constipated? Have other bowel issues? Beta Glucans can help! They give your gut the support it needs to function at its best—so you stay regular.*
But, that’s not all this formula does! Sure, it’s got your gut in mind, but prebiotic fiber also helps because it:
- Boosts immune function: The majority of your immune system lives in your gut. When you promote digestive wellness, you in turn support the immune system, as well.*
- Is heart-healthy: Beta Glucans supports cardiovascular function by promoting healthy cholesterol levels. How? It helps prevent your body from absorbing cholesterol from your gut and intestines.*
- Promote weight management: When it comes to weight management, choosing foods and supplements that help you feel full can help! And fiber-rich Beta Glucans help do just that.*
Not even sure what a probiotic supplement is yet? No problem! If you haven’t yet added a probiotic supplement to your diet, grab one to replenish and rebalance the bacteria in your gut. When paired with a prebiotic supplement like Solgar Beta Glucans, it’s a gut-supportive duo that does double duty to promote digestive health.* Choose Flora Basilica Everyday Ultra 150 Billion or Flora Basilica Everyday Super 100 Billion to introduce billions of friendly bacteria that’ll further support GI wellness.*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet up to three times daily with water or a small meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Beta 1,3 Glucans (from yeast cell wall concentrate [Saccharomyces cerevisiae])
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin
Does Not Contain: Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
VEGAN | NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | SUGAR-FREE | WHEAT-FREE
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.