Solgar Brewer’s Yeast 7 1/2 Grains with B12Solgar
Solgar Brewer’s Yeast 7 1/2 Grains with B12Solgar
2 in stock
Get better digestive health and more energy – naturally! Brewer’s Yeast 7 1/2 Grains with B12 delivers digestive support plus added B12 for a metabolic boost!*
- Formulated with Brewer’s Yeast from wheat and barley fermentation
- Contains added Vitamin B12 for extra energy*
- Supports digestive wellness and GI function*
- A rich source of prebiotic fiber*
- A powerful probiotic with S. Boulardii*
- Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO
- Does not contain dairy, sugar, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, artificial colors
If you’re experiencing digestive distress, uncomfortable GI symptoms, or irregular bowel movements, consider adding a gut support supplement to your diet. And if you want one that’ll give you a little extra pep in your step, promote heart health AND support your immune system…then Solgar Brewer’s Yeast 7 1/2 Grains with B12’s is the supplement for you! It delivers a safe-for-everyday dose of Brewer’s Yeast, plus added Vitamin B12 for even more energy.
If you thought yeast was just for baking, you’d be partially right. There are different types of yeast, and adding Brewer’s Yeast, in particular, can help overall wellness in a number of ways. What was once considered just a by-product of the beer-making process, is now a powerful nutritional supplement that’s an excellent addition to your diet! Here’s why you should add Solgar Brewer’s Yeast 7 1/2 Grains with B12 to your daily regimen of nutrients:
- Weight Management: When it comes to maintaining a healthy weight, it’s helpful to eat food that keeps you feeling full. Brewer’s Yeast contains fiber to help keep you satisfied between meals — key to healthy weight management.*
- Clear Skin: Brewer’s Yeast has been shown to support skin wellness and may even benefit those who suffer from acne.*
- Healthy Cholesterol: Brewer’s Yeast 7 1/2 Grains with B12 works wonders for your heart health because it helps promote the production of healthy cholesterol.*
- Blood Sugar Control: Eating high-fiber foods has been proven to support healthy blood sugar levels, and Brewer’s yeast is no exception. Adding it to your daily diet can help your blood sugar stay at a healthy level.*
- Probiotic Power: Brewer’s Yeast is a powerful probiotic, as well. Instead of bacteria, this supplement’s full of living yeast called Saccharomyces Boulardii, which are important to your gut biome’s overall balance!*
- Prebiotic Support: Yeast needs to feed, as does the healthy bacteria in your gut — and they eat prebiotic fiber like Brewer’s Yeast 7 1/2 Grains with B12!*
- Digestive Wellness: When it comes to a healthy gut, nothing’s more beneficial than prebiotic or probiotic support—and this supplement’s got both.*
- Immune Function: A healthy gut’s key to immune system function and Solgar Brewer’s Yeast 7 1/2 Grains with B12 supports digestive wellness for a strong immune system.*
Add even more probiotic support to your diet with bacteria-filled aid like Flora Basilica Everyday Nourish 25 Billion or Flora Basilica Everyday Plus 50 Billion. They’re both brimming with healthy bacteria that’ll work to further balance and support your digestive tract.*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take six (6) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. Avoid this product if you are allergic to yeast. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 6 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 40
Ingredients: Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamin hydrochloride), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Brewer’s Yeast
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate. Contains wheat. Brewer’s Yeast is derived from wheat and barley fermentation.
Does Not Contain: Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
VEGAN | NON-GMO | KOSHER | DAIRY-FREE | SUGAR-FREE
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.