Solgar Brewer’s Yeast PowderSolgar
Solgar Brewer’s Yeast PowderSolgar
11 in stock
Solgar Brewer’s Yeast Powder delivers some serious digestive support, plus plenty of heart-healthy, muscle-supporting, mood-balancing goodness as well!*
- Formulated without additives
- Unflavored and ready to add to any food or beverage
- Contains powerful prebiotic fiber*
- Supports overall digestive wellness*
- Also helpful for balanced moods and muscle recovery*
- Does not contain dairy, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, artificial colors
If you’re a homebrewer, then you know all about Brewer’s Yeast. But if not, reach for it when you’re experiencing digestive distress, you’re feeling fatigued, or you just want to give your GI tract and immune system a little extra support.
Solgar Brewer’s Yeast Powder is formulated with just yeast. That’s right, there are no additives, it’s not fortified with any additional compounds, and it’s unflavored. Most Brewer’s Yeast supplements have a little extra something in their recipe, but this formula lets the yeast speak for itself! And that makes it perfect to sprinkle into your stir fry, scoop into your smoothie or swirl into your favorite beverage.
When it comes to your gut, Brewer’s Yeast is king! It’s a powerful prebiotic fiber that works wonders to support overall digestive wellness. Here’s how it supports healthy digestion:
- Bacteria Balance: There are good bacteria. And there are bad bacteria. They both live in your gut. And Brewer’s Yeast helps balance the good and the bad. It clears out harmful bacteria while feeding friendly bacteria that you need to stay healthy.*
- Infection Fighter: Brewers Yeast helps maintain the integrity of your gut barrier. This is necessary to keep harmful toxins and bacteria in your intestines, and out of your body. It helps prevent them from harming you and potentially causing infection.*
- Healthy Inflammatory response: Inflammation in your intestines can cause a whole host of uncomfortable symptoms. It can also cause you to develop a digestive disorder if you’re experiencing inflammation for a long time. Brewer’s Yeast helps your body have a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Relief for Digestive Distress: Have diarrhea? Stomach cramps? Other uncomfortable digestive distress? Well, the good news is, Brewer’s Yeast may help! It’s been shown to help ease diarrhea and more.*
But, Solgar Brewer’s Yeast Powder doesn’t stop there. It’s not just good for the gut. It supports your body in a host of other ways, as well. From your heart to your brain, there are not many areas of the body Brewer’s Yeast can’t help! In addition to digestive benefits, you can expect to experience:
- Heart Help: Healthy cholesterol levels are essential for cardiovascular wellness. Brewer’s Yeast can help you maintain healthy cholesterol levels.*
- Muscle Recovery: After exercise, Brewer’s Yeast supports normal muscle recovery. So, the next time you hit spin class at the gym, stir some into your post-workout smoothie!*
- Good Moods: Brewer’s Yeast contains Lithium, which is an ingredient that’s often used in mood-supportive supplements. It promotes a healthy, balanced mood to support your emotional wellness.*
- Weight management: There are few foods that help you feel as full as those that are fiber-rich. As such, when you consume plenty of fiber, it supports healthy weight management.*
Now that you know just how powerful a prebiotic supplement like Solgar Brewer’s Yeast Powder can be, consider adding a probiotic to your diet as well. Try Flora Basilica Everyday Nourish 25 Billion for everyday probiotic support. Or, go for an advanced formula, that contains even more bacterial strains, like Flora Basilica Everyday Plus 50 Billion!
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) tablespoons (30 g) daily. May be sprinkled on cereals, salads or incorporated into stews, soups, sauces, gravies, juices or baked goods.
Cautions: Avoid this product if you are allergic to yeast. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
Servings Per Container: Approx. 13
Ingredients: Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Iron, Manganese, Sodium, L-Alanine, L-Lysine, L-Arginine, L-Methionine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Phenylalanine, L-Cysteine, L-Proline, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Serine, L-Glycine, L-Threonine, L-Alanine, L-Histidine, L-Tryptophan, L-Isoleucine, L-Tyrosine, L-Leucine, L-Valine
Other Ingredients: Brewer’s Yeast.
Contains Wheat. L-Tryptophan is naturally occurring; not added.
Does Not Contain: Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
VEGETARIAN | DAIRY-FREE
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.