Solgar Calcium Magnesium CitrateSolgar
Solgar Calcium Magnesium CitrateSolgar
6 in stock
Get your daily dose of Calcium with Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate — potent with the addition of magnesium citrate to help with absorption and increase bioavailability.
- Formulated with Calcium to support strong bones
- Plus Magnesium to help your body use Calcium better
- And both are in citrate form, for ultra-absorbability*
- Beneficial for those with a lactose intolerance*
- Or if you eat a high-protein diet*
- Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, wheat, sugar, yeast, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives
It’s hard to miss just how important Calcium is to your health and wellness. As you grow up, from tot to teen, you’re constantly reminded to finish your milk, grab a yogurt and consume plenty of calcium on a daily basis. As you age, it becomes even more key to get your daily dose of Calcium! And taking a supplement like Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate helps you do just that.
But, for many, taking Calcium on its own is not good enough to support your health and wellness. Nope. It’s just not efficient or easily absorbed. And that’s exactly why Solgar’s formulated this supplement with added Magnesium as Citrate!
Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate contains a potent dose of both Calcium and Magnesium, in a form that’s been proven effective, and bioavailable. But, why does a recipe that includes both Calcium and Magnesium make for a superior supplement? Because:
- Calcium is key when it comes to building strong bones, supporting healthy teeth and mobile joints.
- Magnesium makes Calcium more effective. It’s necessary to transport Calcium throughout your body and into your bones where it can work its magic!
- Calcium and Magnesium in Citrate form are highly absorbable, so your body can make good use of both key nutrients.
And, now that you know what to look for in a Calcium supplement, here are some of the reasons you may want to add Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate to your daily diet. It’s a helpful addition to anyone’s diet, but, it can be beneficial helpful:
- If you’re lactose intolerant: It’s tough to get enough Calcium from diet alone. (Hot tip — diary isn’t actually the best source of calcium. Green leafy greens and soy are!) Taking a supplement like Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate can help ensure you’re getting plenty of Calcium easily.
- If you eat a high-protein diet: If you indulge in lots of salty protein on a daily basis, your body may go through Calcium more quickly than others who eat less sodium and protein. So, if you’re all about upping your protein intake, make sure you get plenty of Calcium, and consider a supplement to help you do so.
- If you’re extra active: Hit the gym all the time? Love going for long runs? Or spend a large portion of your time engaged in serious physical exercise? Then it’s important to consume plenty of Calcium! It plays a huge role in muscle function and is important to help you recover after exercise.
In addition to a Calcium supplement like Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate, it’s also a good idea to add a multivitamin to the mix. Try Lively Vitamin Co. Multivitamin to cover all your bases, and ensure you’re getting the nutrients your body needs to keep you healthy! Or, if you prefer a supplement you can chew, go for Nature’s Plus Adult’s Chewable Multivitamin, which has everything your body needs — plus they taste great!
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take five (5) tablets daily, preferably with a meal. May be distributed througout the day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 5 tablets
Servings Per Container: 50
Ingredients: Calcium (as calcium citrate), Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (color)
Does Not Contain: Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives
VEGAN | KOSHER | NON-GMO | DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | WHEAT-FREE | SUGAR-FREE | YEAST-FREE
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.