Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid ComplexSolgar
Full PriceThis item is currently out of stock but is available for pre-order. Pre-orders will be charged once the item is back in stock.
Flawless skin and smooth moving joints? Yes, please! Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex is uniquely formulated with targeted nutrients that powerfully support your soft tissues.*
- Contains clinically-studied ingredients
- Fast-acting — boosts skin collagen in 12 weeks*
- Supports overall skin health*
- May improve skin elasticity*
- Beneficial for joints and mobility*
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners
Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex
Recently find your first gray hair? Notice some crow’s feet around your eyes? Or maybe, you’re starting to feel your age when you try to exercise? Whatever the case may be, there’s no magical anti-aging pill you can take to turn back time.
But what you can do — to offer your skin and joints a little extra support — is take Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex. It’s an excellent way to provide your body with the compounds it needs to keep skin healthy and youthful, and joints lubricated and mobile.
Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex is jam-packed with good-for-you ingredients that will have you glowing — and up and going in no time! Clinical studies have shown that taking this supplement increases skin collagen in as little as 12 weeks. Talk about fast-acting nutrition! Why else do we love this formula?
When it comes to skin support, Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex includes:
- Hyaluronic Acid is ultra-hydrating and moisturizes skin from within. Taking it in supplement form helps support your skin’s structure.*
- Chondroitin boosts collagen production, for even more skin support. It’s been shown to improve elasticity in your skin tissue. Plus, it promotes injury recovery. So, when you’ve got a blemish, abrasion, or cut, chondroitin helps in the repair process.*
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect your skin from the sun, toxins, and more. Plus, it’s essential for collagen production!*
- Collagen supports skin elasticity. When it comes to skin support, there are few compounds more powerful than collagen. It triggers the production of elastin, to help your skin stay supple and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.*
This formula is amazing if you want to improve your skin’s appearance. But it’s equally beneficial when it comes to your joints! All those ingredients that are good for your skin, help your joints, as well.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps your body develop new joint cartilage. As you age, this is increasingly beneficial to your mobility and overall joint health.*
- Chondroitin lubricates your cartilage so it’s flexible enough to support healthy mobility. Studies also show that chondroitin may prevent cartilage breakdown.*
- Vitamin C boosts your immune system to help prevent occasional joint discomfort. It’s also key when it comes to collagen production — and helps your body produce the compound that forms the core of your joint tissue and bones.*
- Collagen is an important amino acid that’s necessary to build joint cartilage. Your body produces less collagen, naturally, as you age, so taking a supplement helps ensure you’ve got enough of this joint-supportive nutrient to keep you strong.*
Another great way to support your body as you age is by taking a multivitamin. Choose one like Lively Vitamin Co. Multivitamin that’s chock full of anti-aging compounds that’ll support your immune system, brain function, heart health, and more. All in one serving!
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), Sodium, BioCell Collagen II® (Hydrolyzed Chicken Sternal Cartilage Extract) Providing: Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II, Chondroitin Sulfate, Hyaluronic Acid
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Fruit and Vegetable Juice (Color), Silica, Spirulina Extract (Color), Vegetable Glycerin, Carnauba Wax. Contains ingredients that may result in a variation of color and appearance over time
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.