Solgar Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D3Solgar
Solgar Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D3Solgar
Solgar Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D3 delivers 3x the bone support in a seriously delicious and easy to absorb liquid.
- 3x the support from calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D3
- Supports strong bones and healthy teeth*
- Easily absorbable formula*
- Liquid format you can easily add to your food, smoothie, or beverage*
- Choose from tasty blueberry, strawberry, or orange vanilla flavors!
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, wheat, yeast, salt, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors
Solgar Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D3
Want 3x the bone support in one blend? Solgar Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D3 delivers just that. Plus, it’s a tasty liquid formula that makes it easy to add to your morning oatmeal, your after-workout smoothie, your favorite beverage, or to enjoy on its own!
Magnesium is necessary for calcium absorption, so it’s no surprise it’s ideal to combine these two for a bone-supportive blend. But, they’re most effective when consumed in a ratio of 2:1 calcium to magnesium.
Solgar Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D3 is formulated with this ratio in mind, so you don’t have to worry about consuming the ideal dose of calcium and magnesium through diet alone. Vitamin D3 is added to the mix because this nutrient, too, is great for your bones. It helps you absorb calcium, which is increasingly difficult to do as you age! This supplement:
- Helps prevent bone disease. When you support your bones with enough calcium to stay strong, and the supportive nutrients needed to absorb and utilize that calcium, you help prevent bone disease from developing as you age.*
- Benefits your immune system. This trio of nutrients helps your immune system fight disease to keep you healthy. They’re beneficial when it comes to enzyme and hormone responses that keep your immune system fighting free radicals on your behalf.*
- Supports a balanced mood. All three of these essential nutrients work to help your hormones and neurotransmitters keep you feeling balanced. Avoid high highs and low lows when it comes to your mood by consuming the nutrients you need for balanced moods.*
- Promotes cognitive function. If you want to feed your brain some essential nutrients that’ll help keep it healthy, keep you focused and alert, look no further! Magnesium, D3, and calcium all play a role in cognitive health and support your brain together in this blend.*
Bone health is super important, but don’t forget about your joints! They’re just as important when it comes to mobility, and it’s a good idea to support joints as you age, as well. Add a targeted supplement like Lively Vitamin Co. Joint Jive (Shellfish Free)
to your regimen. It’s got glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, and more to keep your joints feeling great.
Suggested Use: Shake well before use. As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablespoon (0.5 fl. oz.) (15 mL) daily, with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Refrigerate after opening.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (0.5 fl. oz.) (15 mL)
Servings Per Container: 32
Ingredients: Vitamin D (as D3 cholecalciferol), Calcium (as calcium citrate), Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Fructose, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.