Solgar Magnesium with Vitamin B6Solgar
Solgar Magnesium with Vitamin B6Solgar
Full Price $8.49 – $14.67
Looking to let go and achieve a sense of calm? Try Solgar Magnesium with Vitamin B6.
- Combines magnesium & vitamin B6 for a stress-busting blend*
- Helps you get better sleep*
- Boosts energy to fight fatigue*
- Promotes a balanced mood*
- Supports a calm, relaxed state!*
- Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, color
Solgar Magnesium with Vitamin B6
When you want to relax, there’s nothing better to soothe your muscles and calm your mind than magnesium. But, couple it with vitamin B6, and you’ve got a stress-busting formula that’s been proven to be effective!
That’s exactly why Solgar created their unique blend of magnesium with vitamin B6—to take advantage of these complimentary compounds and help you stress a little less. Or, at least, have a healthy stress response!
Taking a supplement that includes both magnesium and vitamin B6:
- Helps you get better sleep! You know how moody, grumpy, and overall stressed you get when you don’t get enough rest? Well, magnesium and vitamin B6 help ensure you get the sleep you need to avoid all of that. Vitamin B6’s crucial for melatonin’s production (the sleep hormone) and magnesium helps your body and muscles relax enough for rest.*
- Supports a better stress response. If you have a tough time dealing with lots of stress, you’re not alone. And your hormones are likely to blame! Vitamin B6 helps with the production of serotonin and dopamine, hormones that help balance your body’s stress response. And magnesium works to support cognitive function, so your brain knows when it’s safe to stop stressing.*
- Boosts your mood. When you’re feeling down, or have occasional depression, vitamin B6 supports a balanced mood. It helps regulate your feel-good hormones serotonin and dopamine. Magnesium’s essential for many of the neurotransmitters, enzymes, and hormones that trigger your moods.
- Helps you feel energetic throughout the day. It’s no secret that vitamin B6 is essential when it comes to energy production. It helps your body metabolize food and have you ready for action. Magnesium’s also essential for energy production and can help you fight off fatigue!*
Since you know just how important melatonin is for restful sleep and stress relief, make sure you’re getting enough! Add a melatonin supplement like Lively Vitamin Co. Snooze Fest to your evening routine. It’s packed with zzzz’s promoting ingredients melatonin plus GABA, L-tryptophan, and valerian root extract for a super sleepy blend.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take three (3) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide Color
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.