Solgar Niacin (Vitamin B3) 100mgSolgar
Solgar Niacin (Vitamin B3) 100mgSolgar
8 in stock
Support over 400 essential functions in the body with one simple supplement — Niacin 100mg (Vitamin B3)!
- Contains a daily dose of vitamin B3, or niacin*
- Is a powerful antioxidant that supports your immune system*
- Supports your metabolism to help you stay energized*
- Beneficial for cardiovascular health*
- Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors
Solgar Niacin (Vitamin B3) 100mg
B-complex Vitamins aren’t actually all that complex — but they are essential! And Niacin, or Vitamin B3, is one of these essential vitamins!
Solgar Niacin (Vitamin B3) 100mg delivers a safe-for-everyday dose of Niacin to make it easy for you to benefit from this essential nutrient. But, why do you need niacin every day?
Because it’s a water-soluble vitamin your body doesn’t store and it’s essential for a host of body functions. We’re talking energy production, cardiovascular function, nervous system activation, and more. So if you’re feeling a bit sluggish, or you’re concerned about your heart health, make sure you’re getting enough niacin each day.
Taking a supplement like Solgar Niacin (Vitamin B3) 100mg to get your daily niacin intake:
- Supports your heart: It promotes healthy cholesterol levels. It’s been shown to help where triglycerides are concerned, as well. And, in turn, niacin can help prevent heart disease, which is caused by high cholesterol or triglyceride levels.*
- Is seriously essential: More than 400 enzymes in your body, yes you read that right, 400 enzymes, require niacin to function properly. It’s not just a nice-to-have addition to your diet. It’s vital!*
- Gives you energy to get through your day: If you’re slogging along, hitting that afternoon slump, you may not have enough niacin in your life. It helps your body metabolize foods into energy. It turns carbs, fats, and proteins into fuel, so your body can function and you feel ready to take on the day.*
- Is a powerful antioxidant that boosts your immune system: Niacin’s got your immune system’s back. It’s there for you, as an antioxidant, that fights free radicals, prevents oxidative stress helps your immune system function at its best.
- Ban brain fog: Your brain needs niacin, too — just like your heart, your metabolism, and honestly, almost everything in your body. Brain fog, that spacey, hard-to-remember-what-I-came-into-this-room-for feeling can be a symptom of niacin deficiency. So boost your cognitive function, and get enough niacin in your diet!
Looking for more everyday vitamin support? Reach for a multivitamin like Lively Vitamin Co. Multivitamin. It’s jam-packed with all the essentials, all in one capsule. No guesswork, just the nutrients you should consume each and every day! Or, if you’re more into a multi that’s chewable, get your daily vitamins and minerals with Nature’s Plus Adult’s Chewable Multivitamin!
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Use of this product may cause a temporary skin flushing (hot feeling and skin redness), burning, itching, or rash caused by an increase in blood flow near the skin. Do not take on an empty stomach. Do not take more than the recommended dose unless prescribed by your healthcare practitioner. Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings Per Container: 100
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Cellulose
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.