Solgar North Atlantic KelpSolgar
3 in stock
Seaweed has never tasted so good! Try Solgar North Atlantic Kelp for an extra boost of energy, iodine, and vitamin K!
- Strengthens thyroid and bone health*
- Increases energy and metabolism*
- Promotes weight loss and bone strength*
- Contains iodine and vitamin K*
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, wheat, yeast, sugar, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors
Solgar North Atlantic Kelp
Sushi fans and superfood lovers, rejoice! Seaweed is no longer reserved for Asian restaurants and health food stores. Now you can get your daily dose of seaweed (and all the goodness that comes with it!) when you buy Solgar North Atlantic Kelp!
- Naturally rich in iodine and vitamin K*
- Promotes thyroid health and energy levels*
- Contributes to a healthy metabolic rate and inflammatory response*
- Encourages weight loss by helping the body expel fat*
- Supports healthy blood glucose levels*
- Helps prevent bone loss*
Kelp is a nutrient-dense form of brown algae seaweed that often grows in shallow water. This plentiful plant grows rapidly within underwater kelp forests, sometimes as much as twelve inches in one day! There are approximately thirty types of kelp, which are estimated to be millions of years old. That explains why it has been well-known in Asian cultures over the centuries!
In fact, there is a theory that people were able to migrate north from Japan, through Siberia, over to Alaska, and down to California by following a kelp highway. The kelp would have provided much-needed nutrients and the kelp forests would have been an excellent place to fish as well.
Nonetheless, kelp’s popularity has grown across the world, likely due to the impressive health benefits of this edible seaweed:
- Iodine: Iodine plays a crucial role in thyroid health, and one of the best natural sources of iodine is from kelp. Adequate amounts of iodine are also required for the production of thyroid hormones.*
- Metabolism: Looking to stimulate your metabolism? Look no further than kelp supplements! This seaweed encourages a healthy metabolic rate.*
- Weight loss: Another health benefit of kelp is how it prompts your body to lose weight. This is an excellent weight loss supplement because it stimulates the body to expel fat instead of store it.*
- Energy: A daily dose of seaweed will boost your energy levels! Whether you love the flavor of sushi or don’t care for Asian food, you can easily get your dose of seaweed through kelp supplements.*
- Diabetes: Research shows that consuming kelp can help diabetics maintain healthy blood glucose levels and glycemic control. As a bonus, it also supported better antioxidant activity in individuals with type 2 diabetes!*
- Anti-inflammatory: Inflammation is often at the root of many health concerns. Solgar North Atlantic Kelp can strengthen a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Bone health: Kelp is a natural source of vitamin K, an important vitamin that helps prevent bone loss.*
Maybe you’ve had kelp noodles, kelp sushi, or a kelp smoothie before. Sushi and Asian cuisine are excellent sources for seaweed, but now it’s even easier to incorporate kelp into your diet, thanks to Solgar North Atlantic Kelp pills! Take one tablet daily to gain the extra health benefits of kelp.
It’s important to select a high-quality sea kelp supplement. And Solgar is the gold standard for kelp pills! Not only are these vegan and kosher, but they are also responsibly sourced and crafted in small batches.
- Vegan and kosher
- Responsibly sourced sea kelp
- Produced in small batches
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free
- Not made with artificial ingredients, flavors, sweeteners, or colors
Think you’re ready to buy Solgar North Atlantic Kelp, or do you have a few more questions? Our certified Wellness Consultants are experts when it comes to dietary supplements! Send us a message in our LiveChat for a personalized recommendation or answers to your questions.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical or thyroid condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 250
Ingredients: Iodine (from North Atlantic Kelp)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
May contain fish
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.