Solgar Royal Jelly 500Solgar
Solgar Royal Jelly 500Solgar
4 in stock
Containing a complex array of nourishing micronutrients, Solgar Royal Jelly 500 is an ultimate vitality boost!* Time to give yourself the royal treatment you deserve.
- Royal Jelly is all a queen bee eats, providing her with complete nutrition
- Royal Jelly also feeds new bees, promoting their growth and wellness
- Queen bees live up to 40 times longer than worker drones!*
- Contains an assortment of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and amino acids
- Promotes overall health and vitality*
- 500mg Royal Jelly (from 152mg royal jelly concentrate) per serving
- Does not contain gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, salt, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners
Solgar Royal Jelly 500
Royal Jelly has been used for centuries as an anti-aging supplement. Beloved for its vitality-boosting benefits and range of vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients, this royal food is ready to help you feel your best at all stages of life!* Solgar Royal Jelly 500 provides a nourishing dose of royal jelly in every softgel.
But what is royal jelly?
- Queen Food: Royal jelly is produced by bees to feed the queen bee and keep her healthy and strong. The queen bee lives up to 40 times longer than the worker bees and is twice as big! Keeping her healthy is of utmost importance to the hive.
- New Bee Food: Royal jelly is also utilized for new and developing bees. It helps promote their growth and wellness during those vulnerable first few days of life!
- Complex Nourishment: Royal Jelly is more than a blend of vitamins and minerals! It also contains amino acids, proteins, fatty acids, and antioxidants.
- One of a Kind: Royal Jelly contains 10-HDA, a bioactive fatty acid found only in royal jelly and nowhere else in nature!
Solgar Royal Jelly 500 uniquely offers a concentrated form of royal jelly for more potent anti-aging support.* Some important nutrients in royal jelly include:
- B Vitamins: Royal Jelly contains a range of B Vitamins! B vitamins support brain and cognitive health.*
- Antioxidants: Antioxidants are immune-boosting nutrients to help keep you healthier, longer!*
- Fatty Acids: 10-HDA is the famous bioactive fatty acid in royal jelly, but it also contains several other high quality, short-chain fatty acids that may support a healthy gut.*
- Amino Acids: Essential to maintaining muscle tissue as we age, amino acids play a big role in the aging process.* Royal Jelly contains amino acids your body will love!
Put yourself first and give yourself the royal treatment with a vitality boost from Solgar Royal Jelly 500! Not only will your body love the complex nutrition, but your mind will love feeling pampered. An anti-aging supplements like this one will leave you feeling nourished, happy, and well cared for.
If you need help choosing the best anti-aging supplements for you, chat with one of our health consultants today! We’d be happy to help you!
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) to two (2) softgels daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. Avoid this product if you are allergic to bees or bee products. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Royal Jelly (from 152 mg of Royal Jelly concentrate) (equivalent to 500 mg fresh Royal Jelly)
Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Soy Lecithin
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.