Source Naturals Wellness Formula TabletsSource Naturals
Source Naturals Wellness Formula TabletsSource Naturals
Full Price $19.25 – $35.35
Source Naturals Wellness Formula® is an award-winning wellness-boosting formula that helps your body battle immune system threats.
- Advanced daily immune support supplement with high-potency vitamin C
- Award-winning formula (Vity Award #1 Immune Formula)
- Strengthens immune defenses*
- Supports a state of wellness*
- Promotes a speedy recovery from cold-weather challenges*
- Includes a blend of more than 30 vitamins, minerals, and ancient herbs
Source Naturals Wellness Formula Tablets
Whether battling winter-weather challenges or something off-season, Wellness Formula® is an ally you can depend on. Parents, caregivers, and health practitioners around the world love this potent immune support supplement. Why?
Delivering more than 30 nutrients and adaptogenic herbs for robust immune, respiratory, and antioxidant support, it’s an industry standard for daily maintenance and supporting the body through cold-weather challenges. The reviews of Wellness Formula® fans who call this a ‘total game-changer,’ or ‘magic pills,’ is echoed by the fact that it’s a sixteen-time winner of the coveted Vity Award from Vitamin Retailer Magazine. Amazing!
What makes it so special and unique? As a Bio-Aligned formula, Source Naturals Wellness Formula® acts as a catalyst for activating your body’s innate immune system at times when it’s needed most. Some of the health-promoting ingredients Wellness Formula® features include:
- Vitamin C: Wellness Formula® offers Vitamin C in potent and bioavailable forms, ascorbic acid and zinc ascorbate. Vitamin C is best known for protecting the immune system by upping your white blood cell count.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A supports cellular health while supporting balanced inflammation levels in the body.
- Vitamin D3: Essential for maintaining proper immune health, Vitamin D is included in the form of D3 (the best bioavailable form). Vitamin D3 also supports the body’s absorption of calcium.
- Calcium: Calcium is a vital mineral that aids in the absorption of nutrients, including Vitamin C.
- Zinc: Zinc carries select immune-boosting properties that aid in the speedy recovery from cold-weather issues.
- Astragalus: This wonderful adaptogenic herb supports the immune system response.
- Echinacea: Echinacea has been used as an immune system aid for hundreds of years.
- Garlic: Garlic is incredible at providing your immune system with resistance and strength. Eating loads of garlic, especially when under the weather, may not be in your best interest. But in capsule form? Easy!
We get it: you can’t afford to lose time away from work, spending days or weeks on the couch to recoup. That’s why so many people keep a bottle of Wellness Formula® within hands-reach in their cupboards!
Want to know the secret to unlocking optimal health with this support supplement? Take it right when you begin to notice your health take a turn for the worse! Be careful to follow the instructions and give yourself time to rest. Your health and immune system will applaud you with cheerful thanks!
Suggested Use: Take 3 tablets a day to maintain a state of wellness. If your immune system needs added support, unlock the power of Wellness Formula with 3 tablets every 3 hours. Do not exceed 15 tablets a day for a maximum of 7 consecutive days.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Vitamin A (as beta-carotene 900 mcg & palmitate 600 mcg), Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid and zinc ascorbate), Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol), Calcium (as dibasic calcium phosphate), Zinc (as zinc citrate and ascorbate), Selenium (as sodium selenite), Copper (as copper citrate), Sodium, Garlic Bulb, Propolis Extract, Echinacea purpurea Whole Plant Extract, Elderberry Fruit Extract, Aromatic Solomon’s Seal Rhizome, Horehound Aerial Parts Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Andrographis Aerial Parts Extract, Isatis Root Extract, Eleuthero Root Extract, Elecampane Root, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Isatis Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum spp. Bark Ext., Kudzu Root Extract, Mullein Leaf, Angelica Root Extract, Astragalus Root Extract, Elecampane Root Extract, Pau D’Arco Bark Extract, Cayenne Fruit, Ginger Root Extract, Coptis Rhizome Extract, Grape Seed Extract (Proanthodyn™)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica
Source Naturals was creating nutritional formulations for the improvement of daily life long before supplements were cool — back when big hair and acid-washed jeans were! (Yes, we’re talking about the early 80s!)
As pioneers of the wellness revolution, Source Naturals is passionate about helping individuals overcome underlying causes of imbalance and aligning their body to true health. Science and research-backed, they offer hundreds of Bio-Aligned formulas® that are verified to be pure and authentic.
And you know they’re doing things right when they’ve got multiple award-winning products! Their best-selling bioavailable products are loved for the way they support immunity, rest, skin, mental health, kid’s and men’s health, and more.
Their goal is to help foster a world where complementary health care is embraced through new perspectives in diet, lifestyle, and emotional and spiritual development. Because transformed health leads to a better, healthier world!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.