Terry Naturally Ayurvedic Digest FormulaTerry Naturally - Europharma
Terry Naturally Ayurvedic Digest FormulaTerry Naturally - Europharma
5 in stock
Experience digestive health with this traditional Ayurvedic herbal formula designed to soothe and support the digestive system.
- Reduces occasional bloating, gas, and constipation*
- Supports a healthy balance of gut bacteria*
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption*
- Promotes elimination of toxins*
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Does not contain sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, artificial preservatives
Terry Naturally Ayurvedic Digestive Formula
Digestive discomforts can greatly impact your quality of life! It is estimated that a high number of Americans are dealing with digestive health problems on a daily basis. Many of these people suffer from one or more of the following conditions: nausea, bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, or stomach pain and cramps. Terry Naturally Ayurvedic Digestive Formula, a comprehensive constipation supplement, can support your healthy lifestyle with simple, effective digestive relief.*
This proprietary complex by Terry Naturally contains a combination of herbs that have been used traditionally in India for more than 5,000 years to support healthy digestion. Some traditional herbal uses of the herbs in this formula include:
- Turmeric: Contributes to healthy digestion through its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.*
- Greater Galangal: A bitter herb used to promote digestion, stimulate appetite, and production of digestive fluids.*
- Andrographis Stem and Leaf: Used for centuries in India as a bitter tonic to promote digestion and appetite, and increase bowel regularity.*
- Boerhavia Leaf: This herb has been used traditionally to promote digestion, and remove inflammation and toxins.
- Indian Laburnum Bark: This nutrient-dense plant has potent antioxidant properties. It has been used to support intestinal health, reduce gas, and relieve constipation.*
- Gotu Kola Leaf: A small herbaceous plant that grows in the wetlands of Asia. It has anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to relieve stomach pain and its ability to stimulate the release of excess toxins.
- Cyperus Rhizome: Traditionally used in the treatment of stomach and bowel disorders, as well as diarrhea.
- Licorice Rhizome: A soothing herb that has been used to promote digestion, relieve heartburn, and ease inflammation of the lining of the stomach.
- East Indian Sarsaparilla: With a strong Ayurvedic history of use, this herb is used to treat digestive complaints and for its detoxifying and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Long Pepper Fruit: Typically used in combination with other herbs in Ayurvedic medicine to improve appetite and digestion.
- Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit: Used to improve digestion and relieve constipation and indigestion.
- Indian Tinospora Stem: Native to India, this plant has been used for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ginger Rhizome: Used traditionally as a treatment for upset stomach and nausea. It also seems to aid digestion and may reduce nausea and vomiting in pregnant women.
- Curry Tree Leaf: Traditionally used as a treatment for an upset stomach, constipation, and diarrhea.
This digestive health supplement does not contain harsh laxative ingredients. Rather, it works gently and efficiently to support digestive regularity, reduce occasional bloating, and elimination of toxins. You don’t need to worry about developing a dependency with Ayurvedic Digestive Formula, either, as it doesn’t contain senna or cascara.
You may also use this product for daily cleanse support. The properties and ingredients that make it beneficial for digestive health also support gentle daily body cleansing. If you need more advice, our certified Wellness Consultants are happy to offer a personalized recommendation! Ask your questions today in our LiveChat feature.
Suggested Use: 2 capsules daily, taken with 8 oz. of water before bedtime.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Proprietary complex [urmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome, Greater Galangal (Alpinia galanga) Rhizome, Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) Stem and Leaf, Boerhavia (Boerhavia diffusa) Leaf, Indian Laburnum (Cassia fistula) Bark, Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) Leaf, Cyperus (Cyperus rotundus) Rhizome, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Rhizome, East Indian Sarsaparilla (Hemidesmus indicus) Rhizome, Long Pepper (Piper longum) Fruit, Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) Fruit, Indian Tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia) Stem, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Rhizome, Curry Tree (Murraya koenigii) Leaf]
Other Ingredients: cellulose powder, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), silica, vegetable source magnesium stearate
Safe, effective, high-quality supplements are a guarantee when you buy Terry Naturally (EuroPharma) products! Founder and president Terry Lemerond prioritizes the health of every customer, creating dietary supplements under the motto, “Our Passion is Your Health!” And to the Terry Naturally brand, it’s more than just a motto.
Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Terry Naturally specializes in bringing European-tested, unique natural medicines with proprietary, custom formulations to the American consumer. They continue to advance the science of natural health with their quality products. Their enthusiastic staff is truly passionate about bringing effective, proven, life-changing products to their customers.
Nearly 50 years ago, Terry discovered his passion to enhance the health of the public when he dropped his own unhealthy habits and began living a clean, nutritious lifestyle. Since then, he has researched and developed over 400 formulations to advance the wellness journeys of hundreds of thousands of loyal customers.
His mission is to continue to enhance American health by introducing innovative natural products that bring forth our healthiest wellbeing. As Terry himself experienced the life-changing benefits of eating healthy, exercising regularly, and supplementing with high-quality products, he hopes to provide others with the resources they need to achieve their own health goals.
Terry has gained an abundance of knowledge and experience while working in the health and nutrition field, which he shares with others through radio, podcasts, educational webinars, and personal speaking engagements. He is the author of three books, Seven Keys to Vibrant Health, Seven Keys to Unlimited Personal Achievement, and 50+ Natural Health Secrets.
Quality, efficacy, and transparency are just as important to Terry Naturally as they are to the rest of us! That’s why each product is created under current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs) guidelines. CGMPs are enforced by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) where these strict guidelines ensure that the highest of standards are achieved through the manufacturing, labeling, storage, and shipping processes.
Additionally, Terry Naturally serves as a proud partner of Clean Sport, a community of voices in athletics against the usage of performance-enhancing drugs. Instead, they emphasize the importance of leading a clean, healthy lifestyle. And what better way than with the help of high-quality and effective dietary supplements?
Terry Naturally products set themselves apart from the competition with their premium ingredients, revolutionary formulations, and guaranteed results. Just like us, Terry wants to provide the American public with the very best products on the market. These high-quality health supplements aren’t just at the top of our favorites list, they are best sellers throughout the whole country and continue to receive numerous awards each year!
Check out Terry Naturally’s award-winning products!
- Curamin: This natural pain relief formula was introduced in 2007 and has since received awards almost every year since its launch.* (2008-2015)
- Curamin Extra Strength: Just like its predecessor, Curamin Extra Strength provides a natural pain relief but in a more potent dose.* (2020)
- AnxioCalm: This stress relief supplement supports the body’s natural stress response, stimulating calmness in the mind and body.* (2018-2019)
- BosMed Intestinal Bowel Support: This digestive supplement effectively relieves indigestion symptoms like bloating, gas, constipation, and more.* (2018)
- SinuCare: If you need natural allergy relief, this is the perfect supplement for the job. It fights congestion for a clear breath every time. Plus, it’s non-drowsy!* (2010)
And that’s not all! You can trust that all Terry Naturally products are high quality and effective.
If you find yourself struggling to reach your health goals, try Terry Naturally products! They are the perfect addition to every lifestyle and can be just what you need to fill nutritional gaps, avoid common health issues, and feel your very best.*
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.