Terry Naturally Ayurvedic Digest FormulaTerry Naturally - Europharma
Terry Naturally Ayurvedic Digest FormulaTerry Naturally - Europharma
Experience digestive health with this traditional Ayurvedic herbal formula designed to soothe and support the digestive system.
- Reduces occasional bloating, gas, and constipation*
- Supports a healthy balance of gut bacteria*
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption*
- Promotes elimination of toxins*
Digestive discomforts can greatly impact your quality of life! It is estimated that a high number of Americans are dealing with digestive health problems on a daily basis. Many of these people suffer from one or more of the following conditions: nausea, bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, or stomach pain and cramps. Terry Naturally Ayurvedic Digestive Formula can support your healthy lifestyle with simple, effective digestive relief.*
This proprietary complex by Terry Naturally contains a combination of herbs that have been used traditionally in India for more than 5,000 years to support healthy digestion. Some traditional herbal uses of the herbs in this formula include:
- Turmeric: Contributes to healthy digestion through its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.*
- Greater Galangal: A bitter herb used to promote digestion, stimulate appetite, and production of digestive fluids.*
- Andrographis Stem and Leaf: Used for centuries in India as a bitter tonic to promote digestion and appetite, and increase bowel regularity.*
- Boerhavia Leaf: This herb has been used traditionally to promote digestion, and remove inflammation and toxins.
- Indian Laburnum Bark: This nutrient-dense plant has potent antioxidant properties. It has been used to support intestinal health, reduce gas, and relieve constipation.*
- Gotu Kola Leaf: A small herbaceous plant that grows in the wetlands of Asia. It has anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to relieve stomach pain and its ability to stimulate the release of excess toxins.
- Cyperus Rhizome: Traditionally used in the treatment of stomach and bowel disorders, as well as diarrhea.
- Licorice Rhizome: A soothing herb that has been used to promote digestion, relieve heartburn, and ease inflammation of the lining of the stomach.
- East Indian Sarsaparilla: With a strong Ayurvedic history of use, this herb is used to treat digestive complaints and for its detoxifying and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Long Pepper Fruit: Typically used in combination with other herbs in Ayurvedic medicine to improve appetite and digestion.
- Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit: Used to improve digestion and relieve constipation and indigestion.
- Indian Tinospora Stem: Native to India, this plant has been used for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ginger Rhizome: Used traditionally as a treatment for upset stomach and nausea. It also seems to aid digestion and may reduce nausea and vomiting in pregnant women.
- Curry Tree Leaf: Traditionally used as a treatment for an upset stomach, constipation, and diarrhea.
This digestive health supplement does not contain harsh laxative ingredients. Rather, it works gently and efficiently to support digestive regularity, reduce occasional bloating, and elimination of toxins. You don’t need to worry about developing a dependency with Ayurvedic Digestive Formula, either, as it doesn’t contain senna or cascara.
You may also use this product for daily cleanse support. The properties and ingredients that make it beneficial for digestive health also support gentle daily body cleansing.
Two capsules daily before bed. Take with eight ounces of water.
If you have questions, contact our team for specific recommendations.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Active Ingredients: Proprietary complex containing Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome, Greater Galangal (Alpinia galanga) Rhizome, Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) Stem and Leaf, Boerhavia (Boerhavia diffusa) Leaf, Indian Laburnum (Cassia fistula) Bark, Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) Leaf, Cyperus (Cyperus rotundus) Rhizome, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Rhizome, East Indian Sarsaparilla (Hemidesmus indicus) Rhizome, Long Pepper (Piper longum) Fruit, Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) Fruit, Indian Tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia) Stem, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Rhizome, Curry Tree (Murraya koenigii) Leaf
Other Ingredients: cellulose powder, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), silica, vegetable source magnesium stearate
Does Not Contain: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives
VEGAN | NON-GMO
About Terry Naturally - Europharma
Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Terry Naturally (aka Europharma) specializes in bringing both European-tested, unique natural medicines and proprietary, custom formulations to the American consumer. They continue to advance the science of natural health with their quality products. “Our Passion Is Your Health!” is more than just a motto for them. Their enthusiastic staff is truly passionate about bringing effective, proven, life-changing products to our customers.
Europharma’s founder and president, Terry Lemerond has over 40 years experience in the health food industry as an owner of several health food stores and nutritional manufacturing companies. He has researched and developed over 400 nutritional and botanical formulations that continue to be top selling products on the market today. He is the author of two books, Seven Keys to Vibrant Health and Seven Keys to Unlimited Personal Achievement.
Terry’s mission is to continue to introduce revolutionary natural products that will improve the health of America. He has accumulated a wealth of experience and knowledge in the field of health and nutrition, which he shares with others through radio, podcasts, educational webinars, and personal speaking engagements. Having experienced the life-changing effect of proper nutrition, exercise, and effective natural medicines himself, he is eager to help others meet their personal and health goals as well.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.