12 in stock
A powerful digestive health supplement for intestinal bowel support that contains clinically-studied Boswellia and supercritical plant extracts.
- Ease intestinal discomfort*
- Relieve cramping, gas, and bloating*
- Provide relief for diarrhea*
- Improve digestion and bowel movement predictability*
Terry Naturally BosMed Intestinal Bowel Support
Want to find relief from occasional digestive discomfort and help create a predictable, healthy digestive system function? Buy Terry Naturally BosMed Intestinal Bowel Support!
The soothing ingredients in this digestive health supplement work to gently restore healthy bowel function, especially for individuals who suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). It will help you to experience better bowel regularity and intestinal motility for more comfortable (and predictable) digestive function.*
- Boswellia: We use traditionally grown and sustainably sourced Boswellia from India. Boswellia has a number of beneficial compounds, AKBA (acetyl-11-keto-B-boswellic acid) being one of them. In fact, it supports pathways in the body that even other strong botanicals can’t match. It offers unique and powerful support for overall intestinal health.*
- Coriander: This herb helps to maintain an optimal bacterial balance in your intestines, which is essential for digestive health. It also helps to relieve occasional abdominal bloating and related discomfort.*
- Fennel: This well-known herb has been renowned as a digestive aid in traditional medicine since ancient times. It offers supercritical compounds that support the mucosal lining of the stomach and intestines and helps improve digestion and ease indigestion following meals.*
- Caraway: Caraway is another supercritical extract that helps to relieve occasional gas, bloating, and cramping. It also promotes regular, normal bowel movements.*
- Peppermint: Peppermint is one of the most well-known and frequently used plants for digestive complaint home remedies. As yet another supercritical plant extract, peppermint provides outstanding gall bladder and intestinal support. It offers powerful soothing relief for occasional gas, bloating, cramps, and other intestinal discomforts.
Supercritical plant extracts, such as those included in this IBS supplement are a specialized form of plant extract. Supercritical CO2, meaning carbon dioxide in a liquid form, is a special type of non-toxic solvent that is particularly good for extracting essential oils without damaging them or causing them to become rancid through oxidation. This method for obtaining full spectrum essential oils is a cold extraction, which means that no heat is used during the entire process. The result is a very pure extract, with no heavy metal contamination or risk of bacterial growth.
In other words, these ingredients nourish your digestive tract from the inside out! Buy Terry Naturally BosMed Intestinal Bowel Support to reduce digestive discomfort and increase predictable bowel movements.*
Browse our other digestive health supplements, or get a personalized supplement recommendation form our certified Wellness Consultants in our LiveChat feature. We’re here to help you find your healthy place!
Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel, 2-3 times daily.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Proprietary Complex [Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BOS-10®) standardized to contain ≥ 70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA ≥ 10%, with ≤ 5% beta-boswellic acids, Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) Fruit Oil (CO2 Extraction), Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Seed Oil (CO2 Extraction), Caraway (Carum carvi) Seed Oil (CO2 Extraction), Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) Leaf Oil (CO2 Extraction)]
Other Ingredients: gelatin, extra virgin olive oil, glycerol, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, purified water, iron oxide
Safe, effective, high-quality supplements are a guarantee when you buy Terry Naturally (EuroPharma) products! Founder and president Terry Lemerond prioritizes the health of every customer, creating dietary supplements under the motto, “Our Passion is Your Health!” And to the Terry Naturally brand, it’s more than just a motto.
Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Terry Naturally specializes in bringing European-tested, unique natural medicines with proprietary, custom formulations to the American consumer. They continue to advance the science of natural health with their quality products. Their enthusiastic staff is truly passionate about bringing effective, proven, life-changing products to their customers.
Nearly 50 years ago, Terry discovered his passion to enhance the health of the public when he dropped his own unhealthy habits and began living a clean, nutritious lifestyle. Since then, he has researched and developed over 400 formulations to advance the wellness journeys of hundreds of thousands of loyal customers.
His mission is to continue to enhance American health by introducing innovative natural products that bring forth our healthiest wellbeing. As Terry himself experienced the life-changing benefits of eating healthy, exercising regularly, and supplementing with high-quality products, he hopes to provide others with the resources they need to achieve their own health goals.
Terry has gained an abundance of knowledge and experience while working in the health and nutrition field, which he shares with others through radio, podcasts, educational webinars, and personal speaking engagements. He is the author of three books, Seven Keys to Vibrant Health, Seven Keys to Unlimited Personal Achievement, and 50+ Natural Health Secrets.
Quality, efficacy, and transparency are just as important to Terry Naturally as they are to the rest of us! That’s why each product is created under current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs) guidelines. CGMPs are enforced by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) where these strict guidelines ensure that the highest of standards are achieved through the manufacturing, labeling, storage, and shipping processes.
Additionally, Terry Naturally serves as a proud partner of Clean Sport, a community of voices in athletics against the usage of performance-enhancing drugs. Instead, they emphasize the importance of leading a clean, healthy lifestyle. And what better way than with the help of high-quality and effective dietary supplements?
Terry Naturally products set themselves apart from the competition with their premium ingredients, revolutionary formulations, and guaranteed results. Just like us, Terry wants to provide the American public with the very best products on the market. These high-quality health supplements aren’t just at the top of our favorites list, they are best sellers throughout the whole country and continue to receive numerous awards each year!
Check out Terry Naturally’s award-winning products!
- Curamin: This natural pain relief formula was introduced in 2007 and has since received awards almost every year since its launch.* (2008-2015)
- Curamin Extra Strength: Just like its predecessor, Curamin Extra Strength provides a natural pain relief but in a more potent dose.* (2020)
- AnxioCalm: This stress relief supplement supports the body’s natural stress response, stimulating calmness in the mind and body.* (2018-2019)
- BosMed Intestinal Bowel Support: This digestive supplement effectively relieves indigestion symptoms like bloating, gas, constipation, and more.* (2018)
- SinuCare: If you need natural allergy relief, this is the perfect supplement for the job. It fights congestion for a clear breath every time. Plus, it’s non-drowsy!* (2010)
And that’s not all! You can trust that all Terry Naturally products are high quality and effective.
If you find yourself struggling to reach your health goals, try Terry Naturally products! They are the perfect addition to every lifestyle and can be just what you need to fill nutritional gaps, avoid common health issues, and feel your very best.*
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.