Learn More About Terry Naturally Curamin PM
Poor sleep quality and insomnia are often linked to one, common health issue — pain. If pain is the problem preventing you from getting the deep, restful sleep you need to heal and be healthy, Terry Naturally Curamin PM is a curcumin supplement that is the answer.
- Supports healthy sleep cycles*
- Natural pain relief*
- Non-habit forming
- Non-sedative with no morning grogginess
- Superior support for a healthy inflammation response†*
- Promotes mental well-being*
- Supports healthy activity of endorphins and enkephalins*
- Supports healthy stress response*
Curamin PM combines clinically proven BCM-95® Curcumin and BosPure® Boswellia with DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), melatonin and bioavailable vitamin B6 (P-5-P) to support healthy sleep cycles. Experience an unprecedented level of natural pain relief with deep, restful sleep.*†
A lack of sleep contributes to a variety of health issues, including increased risk of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, hormonal imbalances, stress, anxiety, fatigue, and weight gain. Lack of sleep also impairs our bodies’ ability to heal, which can contribute to chronic pain conditions. Getting consistent, quality sleep is absolutely vital to our health!
Thanks to these powerful, effective ingredients in Curamin PM, you can finally enjoy a good night’s sleep — and all the benefits that come along with being well-rested.
- BCM-95® Curcumin has been clinically tested and shown in published studies to have up to 10 times the absorption and greater blood retention time at meaningful levels than standard curcumin extracts.
- BosPure® Boswellia provides an extract with reduced beta-boswellic acid content (less than 5%), but assures at least 10% or more acetyl-11-keto–boswellic (AKBA) content.
- BosPure® provides greater benefit than unstandardized Boswellia extracts, some of which have as little as 1% AKBA and up to 15-25% beta-boswellic acid.
- DLPA (DL-phenylalanine) has been shown to help maximize the effects of endorphins and enkephalins, the body’s own powerful pain relievers.*†
- Melatonin is known for supporting healthy sleep by helping “set” the circadian rhythms – the natural timekeeping and sleep cycle – and is especially important for travelers, shift workers, or anyone with occasional sleeplessness.*
- Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P-5-P) is important for mental well-being. Low levels of vitamin B6 may be a factor in serotonin production and other reactions in the body that determine mood and nervous system function. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical studies have also shown that vitamin B6 can help relieve stress associated with premenstrual syndrome. By supplementing with the pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) form, the body doesn’t need to convert vitamin B6 and can put it to use right away.*
When compared gram per gram, BCM-95® Curcumin delivers up to 10 times more curcumin to the bloodstream than plain curcumin and up to 500 times more curcumin to the bloodstream than turmeric.^ BCM-95® Curcumin has been used in 27 groundbreaking, published studies. It is safe, studied, and effective.
† Occasional inflammation due to exercise or overuse
^ Based on enhanced absorption of CuraMed curcumin versus equivalent weight capsule of unstandardized turmeric containing 2% curcumin
How To Use
Suggested Use: Take one to two capsules, preferably 30 minutes before bedtime.
Note: Some variation in color may occur. This is normal and is simply the result of being a botanical product. The important thing is that the standardized compounds within the herbal ingredients are the same.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Consult with your physician before taking this or dietary supplement if you have a known medical condition, or are taking medications.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Active Ingredients: Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), Proprietary Complex of DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BOS-10™) standardized to contain ≥ 70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA ≥ 10%, with ≤ 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®/Curcugreen™) enhanced with turmeric essential oil and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), Melatonin
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), silica, vegetable source magnesium stearate, cellulose powder.
Does Not Contain: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives. Color variations are normal.
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function
VEGAN | NON-GMO | KOSHER
About Terry Naturally - Europharma
Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Terry Naturally (aka Europharma) specializes in bringing both European-tested, unique natural medicines and proprietary, custom formulations to the American consumer. They continue to advance the science of natural health with their quality products. “Our Passion Is Your Health!” is more than just a motto for them. Their enthusiastic staff is truly passionate about bringing effective, proven, life-changing products to our customers.
Europharma’s founder and president, Terry Lemerond has over 40 years experience in the health food industry as an owner of several health food stores and nutritional manufacturing companies. He has researched and developed over 400 nutritional and botanical formulations that continue to be top selling products on the market today. He is the author of two books, Seven Keys to Vibrant Health and Seven Keys to Unlimited Personal Achievement.
Terry’s mission is to continue to introduce revolutionary natural products that will improve the health of America. He has accumulated a wealth of experience and knowledge in the field of health and nutrition, which he shares with others through radio, podcasts, educational webinars, and personal speaking engagements. Having experienced the life-changing effect of proper nutrition, exercise, and effective natural medicines himself, he is eager to help others meet their personal and health goals as well.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.