Utzy Naturals AllurticaUtzy Naturals
Utzy Naturals AllurticaUtzy Naturals
Support your whole family’s fight against seasonal allergies with Allurtica, the safe and natural allergy relief supplement.*
- Crafted from expertly curated ingredients by scientists trained in immune health.
- Promotes healthy sinus and respiratory health*
- Help clear lungs and nasal passages of mucus for easier breathing*
- Rapidly eases allergy symptoms*
- Made with tested and quality assured ingredients
FIght off that seasonal bug or those morning sniffles the natural way with Utzy’s Allurtica. This unique blend of antioxidants and herbs was curated by experts in immune health. Allurtica is a natural allergy relief supplement that doesn’t just mask symptoms, it relieves them! Allurtica gives your immune system the boost it needs to fight off infection and promote sinus and respiratory health, without making you drowsy!
And did we mention it’s safe for kids?!
- AquaROX® Rosemary Extract: AquaROX® is a clinically studied ingredient, sourced from Europe, that contains 15% Rosmmarinic Acid (the oil in Rosemary). This powerful antioxidant is known to promote a healthy respiratory system. It’s a critical ingredient for this natural allergy relief supplement.*
- Stinging Nettles Extract: Stinging Nettle is a plant that has been used medicinally for centuries. It’s one of our favorite weapons against inflammatory histamine reactions by balancing and mediating key receptors and enzymes in the body.*
- Quercetin: Quercetin naturally supports mast cell stabilization for mental clarity and a boost of energy.*
- Rutin: Rutin, once called Vitamin P, is a natural bioflavonoid that has been shown to promote healthy blood vessels and help maintain a healthy circulatory system. Rutin also aids in the absorbency of Quercetin. This formula offers a unparalleled breakthrough for those hoping to avoid the latest seasonal challenge.*
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine: An Important Amino Acid: NAC is a foundational amino acid that aids your body’s ability to form glutathione naturally. Glutathione gets your mucus function back on track so that you can breathe easier and get rid of those pesky sniffles.*
All Utzy supplements go through rigorous testing to ensure that they meet the highest industry standards. You can be sure you are getting the best combination of ingredients at the highest quality to get your family’s immune health up to snuff!
Take 2 capsules a day with a full glass of water.
Have questions? Start a live chat at the bottom right of your screen to be connected to one of our team members!
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Stinging Nettle (leaves), Quercetin Dihydrate, Rutin, Rosemary Leaf Extract (AquaROX®) (Standardized to contain 15% Rosmarinic Acid), Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine USP
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, Steraic Acid, and Magnesium Stearate
About Utzy Naturals
Utzy Naturals was created to be one of the best and safest supplements brands out there. They pour quality and care into every product they create and do additional testing on their products that go above and beyond that required by the FDA. They only provide supplements that they believe are truly beneficial and quality — no latest trends or fads unless they’ve carefully researched the ingredients for safety and effectiveness.
“At the end of the day, our aim is to provide the very best supplements possible, so that you can supplement with confidence. This comes in our promise of always having the very best raw materials, significant doses, concern for safety and manufacturing at the front and center so that our products are always what we say they are.”
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.