Utzy Naturals U-MuneUtzy Naturals
Utzy Naturals U-MuneUtzy Naturals
$33.95 – $54.50
U-Mune is a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals that provide fast-acting immune support.*
- Fast-acting immune-boosting supplement*
- Natural herbal formula blends oregano, elderberry, echinacea, and more
- Empowers the immune system response*
- Contains essential vitamins for immune health
- Safe for kids and adults
Utzy Naturals U-Mune
U-Mune utilizes the power of well-studied botanicals to support and build your immune defenses. It also combines essential vitamins and minerals that play key roles in your body’s natural defenses, such as Vitamins A, C, D.
- Black Elderberry Extract: An herb used and loved for thousands of years, its traditional use is rooted in immune support — especially during the winter season when viruses are everywhere. It provides optimal immune cell support and plenty of antioxidants to nourish the cells.
- Echinacea Purpurea: This perennial herb has been used for centuries in Native American remedies as an immune system jump-starter. It’s been the subject of more than 300 scientific studies.
- Andrographis: This plant is well-loved in traditional Asian medicine practices. It contains a unique molecule called andrographolide which is specifically helpful for immune health.
All Utzy supplements go through rigorous testing to ensure that they meet the highest industry standards. All U-Mune products undergo the following testing; microbial testing, heavy metal testing, identity testing, pesticide testing, and strength testing.
- For immediate immune support: 1-2 capsules per hour or as recommended by your health care professional.
- For immune maintenance: 2 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Do not exceed 2 capsules every hour.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Vitamin A (as Palmitate), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid USP), Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 USP), Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate USP), Calcium (as Tribasic Calcium Phosphate NF), Phosphorus (as Dibasic Sodium Phosphate Dihydrate USP, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate NF), Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate Dihydrate USP), Potassium (as Potassium Bicarbonate), Arabinogalactan Heartwood (from Larch Tree), Andrographis paniculata Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 30% Andrographolides), Echinacea purpurea Extract (Flowering Aerial Parts) (Standardized to contain 4% phenols), European Elder (Sambucus nigra) Berry Extract (Standardized to contain 13% Anthocyanins), L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 4% Rosmarinic Acid), Oregano (Origanum vulgare) Leaf Extract
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, and Silicon Dioxide
Utzy Naturals was created to be one of the best and safest supplements brands out there. They pour quality and care into every product they create and do additional testing on their products that go above and beyond that required by the FDA. They only provide supplements that they believe are truly beneficial and quality — no latest trends or fads unless they’ve carefully researched the ingredients for safety and effectiveness.
“At the end of the day, our aim is to provide the very best supplements possible, so that you can supplement with confidence. This comes in our promise of always having the very best raw materials, significant doses, concern for safety and manufacturing at the front and center so that our products are always what we say they are.”
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.