Vibrant Health Digestive VibranceVibrant Health
Vibrant Health Digestive VibranceVibrant Health
5 in stock
28 day supply
Regulate bowels the easy way! Digestive Vibrance helps improve digestion and bowel health through a select blend of gut-benefiting prebiotics, probiotics, and plant-based nutrients.
- Supports the body’s natural ability to recover*
- Helps relieve abdominal discomfort related to bloating, gas, and IBS*
- Improves digestion and bowel regularity*
- Enhances overall health and wellness*
- Contains fermentable fibers and 100 billion probiotics from eight beneficial strains
- 28 day supply of powder supplement
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Non-GMO
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, soy
Vibrant Health Digestive Vibrance
Are tummy troubles getting you down? Digestive Vibrance is the perfect healthy way to combat abdominal discomfort related to bloating and bowel irregularity such as diarrhea or constipation.
Digestive Vibrance is a plant-based powder featuring 100 billion probiotics, fermentable fibers, and other ingredients proven to improve digestion and bowel health. Its carefully-selected ingredients provide nutritional support for the body to heal itself.
Do you find yourself juggling so many supplements for digestive health that you forget what to take, when to take it, and why? Digestive Vibrance gives you an all-in-one approach to supporting your bowels.
- Probiotics: 100 billion probiotics from eight strains help feed healthy gut metabolism while reducing discomfort and improving digestion.
- Botanical Extracts: Digestive Vibrance features handfuls of gut-benefiting botanical extracts, including pomegranate, grape seed, and rosemary. The blend also features nutrients that have been used throughout Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine, such as astragalus, ginkgo leaf, turmeric, and ginger root.
- Amino Acids: Dietary amino acids L-glutamine and L-arginine work synergistically to improve circulation and repair the gut lining. They powerfully act as fuel for the intestines to function well.
- Magnesium: Magnesium butyrates are to the colon what the sun is to plants: energy. These essential fatty acids restore the pH of the large intestine while helping to naturally reduce inflammation.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, Digestive Vibrance is not only dairy-free but also gluten-free, soy-free, and non-GMO. It can be quickly whipped up into a smoothie or beverage of your choice and is easy to sip on the go!
Bonus! Digestive Vibrance is helpful in more areas than your intestinal tract. Remember that more than 70% of your immune system lies in your gut. When you take care of this essential part of your body, you’re rewarded with better health overall, while supporting efficient gut healing, better nutrient absorption, and improved bowel function. That’s a big win in our books!
Suggested Use: As a maintenance dose, mix one scoop of Digestive Vibrance into 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly until mixed.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (14.5 grams)
Servings Per Container: about 28
Ingredients: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Selenium, Prebiotics & Fermentable Fibers (Acacia gum fiber certified organic, Psyllium seed powder, Wheat grass leaf powder cert. org.), Probiotics [(100 Billion CFU at date of Manufacture from 8 strains), Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus], Condition Specific Ingredients (L-glutamine, Calcium butyrate, L-arginine, Magnesium butyrate, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome extract (20% Curcuminoids) (curcuWIN™), ApresFlex® Boswellia serrata extract, Astragalus root 70% polysaccharides standardized extract, Grape seed 95% polyphenols/ 40% OPCs standardized extract, Pomegranate whole fruit 40% ellagic acid standardized extract, Propionyl-L-carnitine, Rosemary leaf 6% rosmarinic acid extract, Ginger root powder certified organic, Gingko biloba leaf 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides 6% terpene lactones std. extract, Green tea leaf 98% polyphenols 60% catechins 50% EGCG std. ext. decaf., Black mustard seed 0.5% Selenium extract certified organic (Orgen-SE®))
Other Ingredients: Sugar cane juice powder certified organic (1.9g), Natural mandarin orange flavor (750mg), Citric acid powder (400mg), Stevia 95% glucosylsteviosides standardized extract certified organic (220mg), Malic acid powder (200mg), Vanifolia™ natural flavor (33mg)
Vibrant Health is a company that is committed to quality, potency, and full disclosure. If it’s not on the label, it’s not in the bottle! Their promise to consumers – “Truth in every word, trust in every formula, transparency in all we do.”
Mark Timon founded Vibrant Health in 1992. His goal was to formulate a strong, general nutrition product that would “get you right” on the inside. His original formula, Green Vibrance, had 38 carefully selected ingredients chosen to aid detoxification, provide antioxidant protection and micronutrition, and heal abused digestive tracts.
Today, more than 25 years later, Vibrant Health is still dedicated to formulating award-winning products that focus on vibrant health for their customers. You’ll find products that deliver nutrition you can trust. Their team sources and manages every raw ingredient for a family of products that deliver maximum quality and potency.
Vibrant Health has developed an inspiring list of guiding principles.
- Let our passion for the well-being of others guide us.
- Do what’s right – not just the right thing for business.
- Full disclosure labeling (truth, trust, transparency)
- Think independently, lead the way, be ahead of the times.
- Practice formula obsolescence (dynamic by design)
- Put quality first, cost second; let our search for better materials be perpetual.
- Food for ingredients – not isolated ingredients – unless not available naturally.
- Look for ways to improve processes.
- Education before marketing.
- Be the best.
Vibrant Health supports two amazing programs that are working to change the lives of children and families:
- Vitamin Angels: Because nutritional support is so vital to a child’s development, Vitamin Angels provides lifesaving vitamins to high risk mothers and children under the age of five at risk of malnutrition.
- Autism Hope Alliance: A non-profit foundation that provides hope for families struggling with Autism. They work to provide hope and help for autism families through education, financial support, and volunteerism.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.