Vibrant Health is a company that is committed to quality, potency, and full disclosure. If it’s not on the label, it’s not in the bottle! Their promise to consumers – “Truth in every word, trust in every formula, transparency in all we do.”
Mark Timon founded Vibrant Health in 1992. His goal was to formulate a strong, general nutrition product that would “get you right” on the inside. His original formula, Green Vibrance, had 38 carefully selected ingredients chosen to aid detoxification, provide antioxidant protection and micronutrition, and heal abused digestive tracts.
Today, more than 25 years later, Vibrant Health is still dedicated to formulating award-winning products that focus on vibrant health for their customers. You’ll find products that deliver nutrition you can trust. Their team sources and manages every raw ingredient for a family of products that deliver maximum quality and potency.
Vibrant Health has developed an inspiring list of guiding principles.
- Let our passion for the well-being of others guide us.
- Do what’s right – not just the right thing for business.
- Full disclosure labeling (truth, trust, transparency)
- Think independently, lead the way, be ahead of the times.
- Practice formula obsolescence (dynamic by design)
- Put quality first, cost second; let our search for better materials be perpetual.
- Food for ingredients – not isolated ingredients – unless not available naturally.
- Look for ways to improve processes.
- Education before marketing.
- Be the best.
Vibrant Health supports two amazing programs that are working to change the lives of children and families:
- Vitamin Angels: Because nutritional support is so vital to a child’s development, Vitamin Angels provides lifesaving vitamins to high risk mothers and children under the age of five at risk of malnutrition.
- Autism Hope Alliance: A non-profit foundation that provides hope for families struggling with Autism. They work to provide hope and help for autism families through education, financial support, and volunteerism.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.